Navratri 2012 - Contest for Oct 2012

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jananb4u

jananb4u Silver IL'ite

Aunty,

Too good..!!!!!
    thanks for posting the picture,..!!!!

ur creativity will surely pay u..!!

One suggestion, take the pictures of eveything and post them in detail.. The very first picture is not that clear. also ur chettiyar kadai is missing..

Thanks,
    Janani

2. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shrividhya,

I am not seeing any link to your photos. Where have your provided it? With your description I am very eager to see the Golu

Regards
    Manjukps

3. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for all your likes.

ridgemma, knbg, suryakala, SumidhaRS, Cathzela

Regards
    Manjukps

4. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Manjukps,

Nice theme, presented beautifully! The Kailash with ice, the Peacock, the presentation of Palani Hills are done with great creativity! Well done! Best of luck and thanks for sharing.

5. renualways

renualways Gold IL'ite

Splendid work by all the IL's.Good creativity & devotional dedication.God bless you and family.Happy Navaratri.

Always
    Renu

6. Chokkanayaki

Chokkanayaki Silver IL'ite

10459_3894644886668_538772077_n.jpg Here's a sneak preview of my Golu...The theme is DurgaUtsav 2012...The idols of Durga,Lakshmi,Saraswathi ,Karthik and Ganesha have been sculpted at home.The chassis frame for the idols are Brass lamps (Kuthuvilakkus) ....The brass lamps have been dressed in royal regalia to resemble the Gods ...May Ma Durga shower her blessings on the IL family :)

5 people like this.
  7. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

All those who posted the pictures of their Golu's, I must say, it's a splendid golu you all have done....It's mind-blowing to see the amount of creativity that has gone into each and every theme presented, which makes each of your golu sooooo unique and beautiful. Hat's off to you all...

I always look forward to the pictures of fellow ILites Golu every year and the visual treat I get, is so heart warming !!!!! Wow...Wow....Wow...

Happy Navraathiri to all & ALL THE VERY BEST to all the contestants !!!! Every golu is a price winning golu here for sure :))

8. gattarajani

gattarajani New IL'ite

HIii Ladies,

My name is Rajani ... I am from Virginia, US... I have made golu this year .. This is the first time .. I do not have enough toys also, as I just got the idea of putting golu one week back, so could not collect toys that much .. Mine is a small golu with Brindavanam in second step, a small safari, and a city .. Please check my photos...

9. divyannapoorna

divyannapoorna Senior IL'ite

Our Golu Arrangement for Navaratri Contest for Oct 2012

Shankara Vijayam 2012.jpg

The theme of our Golu this year is “SHANKARA VIJAYAM 2012”, depicting twelve significant episodes from the life of Sri Adi Shankara Bhagavatpada.

Commemorating the VIJAYA YATRA and camp of His Holiness Jagadguru Sri Sri Bharathi Thirtha Mahaswamigal of Dakshinaamnaya Shringeri Sharada Peetam at Chennai, the replica of the grand DURBAR adorned by the Pontiffs of Shringeri Sharada Peetam during Navaratri, has also been displayed.

10 people like this.
  10. divyannapoorna

divyannapoorna Senior IL'ite

Our Golu Arrangement for Navaratri Contest for Oct 2012 - contd.

Durbar Alankara.jpg

This is a close-up view of our Durbar Arrangement of His Holiness Jagadguru Sri Sri Bharathi Thirtha Mahaswamigal of Dakshinaamnaya Shringeri Sharada Peetham.

Thank you for creating this opportunity to display our Golu arrangement of this year. Your encouragement means a lot to us.

Regards

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.