Navarathri – please share ideas/tips/suggestions/solutions etc….

Discussion in 'Festivals, Functions & Rituals' started by Sudha Kailas, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

hi Gayabala,

your kolu look so nice with all sorts of dolls. thanks for sharing.

2. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Gayabala, your golu is excellent dear both with the lights on and off....thanks for sharing the photos.

Have you applied in the contest ?? try doing so......wish you luck !!

3. Sudha Kailas

Mindi, thanks so much for coming over here.......much appreciate your gesture to give your encouragement to one and all !!

Yes, this year the whole world is celebrating Navarathri golu with so much enthusiasm thanks to Malathy and Jey for giving us a platform to share and benefit whatever each one of us know and can do and am really very happy that this thread has come so useful to one and all........

It is the uniqueness with which everyone participated here so willingly that made this thread so popular and I am so glad that the whole world is on my side !!

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sudha,

I am sure your Navarathri is going great! Not only your's you have made this festival very special and fun for so many many IL'ites going by the nominations your thread is receiving for the FP of the month!

Once again, many many congratulations both for this helpful and timely thread and for your generosity in wanting to share and be of help. The latest to join the bandwagon of your admirers is Chitrajaraika!

Once again, Happy Navarathri! :)

L, Kamla

5. Sudha Kailas

Kamla, thanks a lot friend.......so one more fan for me !! Thats a gr8 feel....

Met so many Ilites in Bahrain this year and told them to be active members and participate rather than being silent admirers........Aartikalyan, Sowmianand, Lathakrithi and have spoken and shared a lot about Indus to many other close friends and asking them to join us soon.....They all came over and really amazed that Indus is so informative and a place to unwind and share and benefit !!

Another person who is too eager to be a regular is my SIL who has come on a visit...I told her enough of your silence, come out to the limelight and she promised to do so from today...she is Mythili....

Thanks once again Kamla for visiting us over......

6. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

what a shame i missed this wonderful threadWitsend:cry:...just now i hav seen this...many useful informations i totally missed dear...due to net problems i cant go thru each nd every threads....i think recently my internet is almost stable nd can use as per my wish..though, i felt relieved that late is better than never... big thanks dear sudha for every tips nd infos nd pics:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup...

7. boppy

boppy Silver IL'ite

Hi nala,
    Great idea inside a great thread.thanks for the PDF file.this will go a long way helping so many to improvise their golu year on year.
    Boppy

8. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Sudha - hope you have shared your golu on the contest forum - just want to recheck- when is the last day??

9. Sudha Kailas

Dear Nitya, will try and do it atleast today....
    Some problems pa...will email you the news...

10. jayv

jayv New IL'ite

Hi everybody

I'm new to IL.Happy to have stumbled upon this thread. Nala, thanks for saving all that I missed in a pdf. Very thoughtful of you.