1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Nature Cure - An Intro

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by Eljaype, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

All the skin care and beauty products in the world won't keep your skin looking good if you are not eating the right foods.

Clinical studies have found that eating a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, and omega-3 fatty acids can help the skin retain its healthy glow and look youthful.

I would like to give you a gist of all these constituents, which are needed in a daily basis for us, to maintain our health.

I would like to dedicate this blog to my Dear Father who always used to tell me " Health is Wealth. If you do not have that you have nothing worthwhile with you". I always try to follow these words, which has helped me face all the priblems in life so far quite easily.
    Love
    Latha

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Latha,

I have always followed your posts and blogs on health care with much interest. Also, have tried some of them to success. The way you look is proof that your remedies work. looking forward to more.

regards

3. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the compliments Vidya. I'll try to do my best.
    I have stopped blogging there at Blogspot so that I could blog here at IL.
    Love
    Latha

4. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Latha,
    you are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up and do not lose heart if you are getting fewer FBs.
    Love,
    Pushpavalli

5. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Pushpa,

Thank you for your encouraging words. I have stopped expecting encouragement from here because from the first I have not got any. Anyway the hurt still remains, not only for me, for many others also.
    As far as I can, I'll do what I can. Thank you very much Pushpa,