1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Natural parlour - hair cut gone wrong

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Gayathrisundar1, Dec 30, 2011.

Natural salon service

1. Please select 1 if u r fine with natural parlour service

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Please select 2 if u r not fine with natural parlour service

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Gayathrisundar1

Gayathrisundar1 New IL'ite

Hi friends,

2 weeks back i went to Natural salon at porur for my hair trim. one north indian guy did haircut for me/

I told him dont reduce length, just trim ends. hmmm. seems he is not able to understand english... I thought he understood my request.

with in few seconds i realized I am losing my hair length.. I asked him to shop hair trim and show me the cut. hmmmm by the time he almost cut most of the hair length. seems one girl came to cut her long hair to pony level cut, in stead of cutting her hair, he cut mine. hmmmmmmm. really bad exp. Now I lost my long hair, now I am not able to make long jadai, able to make pony only.

Since I didn;t tried some short cut ever, i didn;t fight much in salon. hmmm. but friends be careful if u r going to that parlour. Please share if u have any such bad experience in chennai parlour. it will help to avoid those parlours.

regards,
    Gayathri

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011

2. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

I have curly hair, so whether they cut it short or wrong, my hair rolls curly...

So, I'm cutting it by myself ( DIY)...

The same thing happened for my cousin sister, she has long straight hair, and the lady told her that she did

level cutting, but she trimmed her hair almost till her shoulder...

My sister now refusing to do hair cut in parlours, she is afraid, so I experimented with her hair for the first time,
    It came out really well..

3. Gayathrisundar1

hmmm, Usually I wont cut my hair short, some how convinced my self for this short cut. But got good scolding from mom. Since my parents looking for alliance for me, While going to salon itself mom told me dont cut more hair. Hmmm. After reaching home good scolding from my mom. She telling me now, dont go to salon till marriage.

4. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

you can do level cutting

5. Gayathrisundar1

Hi wat kind hair cut is this. first time i am hearing about this hair cut. How they will cut?