Narthangai (unripe Citron) Available..

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by Sweety82, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Hello friends,
    I would like to inform you all that we have (citron) narthangai s available which are organic and hand picked from our tree. We have around 100 unripe fruits available. We want to give it for just Rs. 3/- each as we are not intending to make money out of them and we just want people to make use of them. Pickle lovers, if anyone is interested to buy them, please let me know so that you can come and take them. Not necessary that you have to buy all of them. Even if you want to buy less or according to your need, u r welcome to take. Thank you all. Location : chromepet, Chennai .

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017

2. BabithaKumar

BabithaKumar New IL'ite

I was little confused with the name "narthangai". I understood what it is after searching internet. Citrons are mostly used in preserved forms. Pickle made out of this is very tasty and spicy. Apart from this citron has many medicinal values. It can be used for the treatment of cold and constipation. It juice have the power to cure pain. So it is a very good fruit with various medicinal properties. People nearby your place could have definitely got enjoy this fruit.
    For more information refer : panseva