Narasimha Saraswati - Datta worship

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by MLP1, Aug 6, 2015.

1. MLP1

MLP1 Silver IL'ite

I had a dream about Narasimha Saraswati, although I have never been introduced to his worship. I have only been a Sai baba devotee. I am seeking some guidance. Can provide details though IM. Please activate private messaging so I can reach out for help. Thank you.

Padma

2. csyde

csyde Silver IL'ite

MLP1,

You are indeed blessed by baba and guru datta to give Swapna darsanam. Fron this I can understand that u r an ardent devotee of baba and baba has directed you to read Sri Guru Charitra. Guru Charitra is the complete life history of nrusimha saraswati swamy - second incarnation of guru dattatreya in Kaliyuga. Baba is later in this lineage.

You might have got this dream around Guru Pournami.

I am not sure which language u r comfortable with. I can help u to an extent if u r telugu - like at least where u can get the book.

If you believe in Guru, he will take care to uplift us from the problems in this materialistic world and make us climb the path of spirituality step by step. So, you can take it as a guidance from baba and start to know about nrusimha saraswati swamy.

Happy to meet a blessed sister today.

Preethi

3. MLP1

MLP1 Silver IL'ite

Dear Preethi,

Thank you for your response. In the dream, I was sitting in a gathering full of devotees of lord Narasimha Saraswati. I saw his picture for the first time in my dream itself. I have just ordered Guru Charitra online (in English since it is the only language I am comfortable with, hope its ok). I also started chanting Siddha Mangala Stotram daily. I got this dream around 29th or 30 July.

Thank you dear sister for guiding me. I appreciate it. I hope to activate messaging service here to share details of dream with you.

4. csyde

csyde Silver IL'ite

All the best MLP1.

You can PM me. Let me know if U need any help from me.

5. MLP1

MLP1 Silver IL'ite

Thank you. I will PM you as soon as they activate this service for me.