1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

NANBAN---Review

Discussion in 'Movies' started by rosy786, Jan 12, 2012.

1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

ILT,
    To my surprise, every one in my family, relatives & friends loved this movie.
    My boys thanked me for taking them to this movie & next day they were just discussing about this movie :)

3 people like this.
  2. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Yes Puni. I just loved it. I called my parents and compelled them that they must watch this movie, and convinced my bro to take them. Please dont think I am complaining about my parents - but its their wish that I am an Engineer, [I didnt have any other wish, so no complaints] and now they want my bro to go to Software too. In Tamil Nadu pushing the children towards B.E., no matter what, is happening in every house hold. Thats why there are thousands of Engineering colleges. This movie is not just for parents, but for the students to identify their passion. I didn't even understand the meaning of 'passion' then. I wish this movie was released a decade back... Glad you enjoyed the movie... :) you should be the first person I see who has enjoyed both the versions.

2 people like this.
  3. nnarmadha

nnarmadha Platinum IL'ite

All your feeback, make me to watch the movie.. WIll surely watch..

4. vijayflash

vijayflash New IL'ite

yes of course... His acting so natural and into limit of the character in the movie...

1 person likes this.
  5. zingy

zingy Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

i expected him open the mouth and talk atleast in this movie:rant

1 person likes this.
  6. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Hahaha, you too?? Haven't watched Nanban yet but his mouth-opening is always a laughing matter in my household. And that is so obvious is song scenes-especially when the original singer would be shouting his lungs out but our hero would still insist on opening his mouth like a bird:hide:

4 people like this.
  7. sherin78

sherin78 Silver IL'ite

Am eager to know how Vijay has essayed the role of a college goer. He must have donned similar roles 'n' number of times prior. But Aamir Khan in ' 3 idiots' has not only manged to looked younger( thanx to Botox), but it was his mannerism which made him adorable. Especially if you watch the 3 idiots trailer, there they have compiled it well. Whether its walking on the corridor with his mouth wide open, or distributing sweets when Sharman comes out of the Coma, one can easily identify the mannerisms with boys of that age. But Vijay's earlier college student roles are just carrying a bag and thanks to his petite figure, so he lands in one of them. Has he been able to do justice?