1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Name of Ramanichandran novel

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by Sakhii, Jan 3, 2013.

1. NishaPrakash09

NishaPrakash09 New IL'ite

Hi vidhya,
    I checked in you tube Tamil audio books. But I don't find any ramanichandran novels. How U got it??

2. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Last week I found many in tamil audio books. I was listening to one also,
    suddenly it was stopped with the message it is no longer available. Still the story is in cliff hanger:BangHead:

3. NishaPrakash09

Oh that's bad...

4. NishaPrakash09

Oh that's bad

5. priya8716

priya8716 Junior IL'ite

It is Devi Dhavam by Kanchana Jeyathilagar.

6. AarthiSpad

AarthiSpad New IL'ite

Hi ladies. I am currently searching for a name of a novel for a friend of mine. The names are not known. But the story line is like hero will marry heroine who thinks discipline is more important, just for a timepass. She will be unhappy with the marriage though hero is v rich. She will be pregnant in due course. In fear that hero might abort the baby, she will go to her friends house getting help of a male friend. Hero will change and get United in end. Any one knows the name? RC mam novel only

7. priya8716

priya8716 Junior IL'ite

It is Vidiyalai theedum Boopalam by Ramanichandran

8. AarthiSpad

AarthiSpad New IL'ite

9. priya8716

priya8716 Junior IL'ite

Welcome! There is no permanent place where you can find these novels online, mainly because its illegal and they are made to take down the sites. But if you simply search for a novel name, you might find it.

10. Sundhu058

Sundhu058 New IL'ite

Hi all.. I forget one novel name and author name too. Story happening in somewhere out of TamilNadu. but they are tamil peoples only. Heroine sister in love with hero's brother. Hero's family is very rich. So that siblings ran away and heroine going to talk to hero because her mother was suffering without the presence of her sister. There he behaving very harshly. but suddenly earthquake came. Hero and heroine are in top floor of building something and hidden under the cupboard like thing which is belong old days and very strong. Finally they are alone escaped from that disaster and she felt love with hero. So she ran away from him immediately. And he too.. Hero taken some steps to join together with their siblings and approach her to marry him also. I have read this on my 9th std summer leave from library. May be Kanchana Jeyathilakar or Ramanichandran. Anyone read this please help me with author and story name. Thank you in advance