1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nagini - Story of a Icchadhari Nagini (Snake who can shapeshift)

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Dec 8, 2014.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Hi Indubalram..

I have started Nagini story, you can read..Will post every tuesdays..

Ramya's story is normal story of any girl next door, her teenage life, love life, and her married life... You can read if that interests you....

1 person likes this.
  2. sumalynux

I dint know who is Indira Soundarrajan.. I asked my dh if he knows.

He googled up and said he is a big writer, and said

"Ahaa unna ipdi usupethuranga...comparing you to big writer and all...
    Edo nadthunga, as long as you ladies enjoy and keep urself occupied its good..."

For now i am writing it as a hobby.. As i am full time employed as a Software engineer..
    I enjoy writing, and love to read all your comments, which motivates me to write, even
    in my busy schedule.

2 people like this.
  3. sumalynux

Thanks dear.

Yes i have already planned complete plot..

I narrated synopsis to my dh, and he said its different from Regular Nagini movies..
    Hope you all will like it..

1 person likes this.
  4. YoginiVenkat

YoginiVenkat Silver IL'ite

Hey sumalynux,

Nice attempt..Its too good..felt like watching a movie..so u go ahead..:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  5. sumalynux

Thanks dear...

Today is Tuesday... ...:yes:

Nagini Story time... By end of day, you all can see todays post:-D

1 person likes this.
  6. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

We are waiting :)

1 person likes this.
  7. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Next episode venum.. waitingsmiley

1 person likes this.
  8. sumalynux

And Choose any Lord Vishnu's name starting with M.. And next week is very good, you can do the naming ceremony.. Said Srikanta Shastri.

Moment they all came out, Aradhya said "Now where will we find a girl who has that Sumangali Bhagya. And even if we find how can we convince the Girl's parents for marriage at 11years."

Whatt ??? Aradhya are you kidding ?? Are you out of your mind.. You want to believe all this and get him married at 11years.. We are in 21st century.. All these are just superstituious beliefts....

Enough........There is no need to discuss in middle of road, lets all go home Said Raghnunath...

Aditya and Sagar got busy in arranging the Naming ceremony.. Aradhya was worried about sayings of Srikanth Shastri, as she knows how Aditya will not yield to all these beliefs...

Come on Aradhya.. There is still 11years.. And you know how Aditya Anna wont say no to his Father Raghunath.. When time comes, he will get convinced about all this.. Now please dont worry.. We have Naming ceremony in less in week.. Aditya anna and Sagar have invited their colleagues and people from Village.. Its going to be a big function with lots of people..Lets get ready for it" Said Sagar's wife Saritha..

Since Raghnunath was village's head, almost entire village was decorated. Raghunath was very kind and helped everybody in village.. Even today during Court and police station.. Raghnuath's words were final and he used to decide all disuptes easily, which was accepted by one and all... Entire village looked colour ful as if it was some festival...

Around 11;00am. Everyone gathered near Raghnunath's house.. Seating arrangements were made for Aditya's colleagues.. Lemon juice was served for everyone.....A Silver Craddle decorated with beautiful bells and flowers was kept in Mandap.(dias/stage)...

Aditya and Aradhya, did some pooja.. And first placed RubboKallu (Heavy stone used for grinding in old days.. Meaning is, the Kid should be as strong as the Rubbokallu/Grinding stone) in the craddle three times, then placed the Baby... Then they wrote the Babies name in rice as "Murali" and said it in baby's ears as instructed by the Shastri..

Then Raghunath,other elders, Sagar,Saritha took the baby and kissed and wished baby and gave presents.... A hijra came in pushing everyone..""Please let me in.... Please i want to see baby and wish it..." Go away.. Its not place for people like you said a Villager...

Let her in, getting blessings of Hijra people is very good Shakun.. You know Hijra's are blessed by Lord Rama itself..
    Here is a small story about Hijra and Lord Rama..(True story)

"when Rama leaves Ayodhya for his 14-year exile, a crowd of his subjects follow him into the forest because of their devotion to him. Soon Rama notices this, and gathers them to tell them not to mourn, and that all the "men and women" of his kingdom should return to their places in Ayodhya. Rama then leaves and has adventures for 14 years. When he returns to Ayodhya, he finds that the hijras, being neither men nor women, have not moved from the place where he gave his speech. Impressed with their devotion, Rama grants hijras the boon to confer blessings on people during auspicious inaugural occasions like childbirth and weddings. Even today we can see Hijra's sing, dance, and give blessings " said Srikanta Shastri...

After hearing this Hijra was let near the Baby.. Everyone was astonished seeing him/her.. Oh i have never seen such a beautiful person.. She can give toss for any Miss world said Saritha...

Hijra came near baby, picked it from Craddle, hugged it tightly.. Kissed the baby's forehead,cheeks passionately.. She/he had tears in her eyes, and blessed "You should join your true love very soon" and walked away....

Everyone was left wondering, as they were looking for Live Long, May all your wishes come true thing...

After that everybody had lunch and left to their place..

Aradhya gave Srikanth shastri Tambulam and took Ashirvadam.. Apart from doing marriage in 11th year.. Is there any pooja or something which we can do now ?? asked Aradhya..

Hmm Marriage at 11th year to Dheerga Sumangali girl will save him, but still we can do Ayushya Homam, Mrutyunjaya homam, and Sudharshana homam said Srikanta shastri...

Sure, i will arrange for that before we leave to Bangalore said Aradhya....

Sweetynila, Twinkel, swaran and 2 others like this.
  9. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Hi Suma Dear - How are you feeling. I read your update about the embryo Transfer on the other thread but I was using my phone so Couldnt reply.

Hope you feel better soon. Take Rest and we will Pray for you.

Story is great as usual. Enjoyed reading it.

1 person likes this.
  10. sveta86

sveta86 Silver IL'ite

Hi Suma,

Interesting story, we need to wait waitingsmiley for next Tuesday for your next post:)

1 person likes this.