Naadi Josiyam

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by ramyasrivatsan, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Rrg

Rrg Gold IL'ite

2. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Hello RRG,

very interesting post.

Are u from Mum? Which place?

Would u know any good naadi jothidar in Mum?

REgards

shashu

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  3. Rrg

Rrg Gold IL'ite

Hi Shashu,
    Greetings!
    I stay at Andheri (East).
    There is one at Santacruz, but somehow I was not impressed with this center when I visited them about 6 years back for a friend of mine. They keep advertising.
    I hear the one at Pune below is OK. But I have no personal experience with them. Perhaps you may like to give it a try.
    Shri. Eashwran
    Rrg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
  4. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Dear RRG,

Thx.

I have sent a PM to you. Pl revert.

shashu

5. tamilashokkumar

tamilashokkumar Senior IL'ite

hi all,

hanumandhasan is famous in this field.

If you want to know more about him get a sub issue with daily thanthi. i am not sure in which day the sub issue is coming.

in the devotional page you will see article everyweek written by him.

He is the real person who had got some blessings and doing good.

hope information here will be useful.

ohm namashivaya

ashokkumar. t

1 person likes this.
  6. ds0612

ds0612 Bronze IL'ite

hi all..i would like to share my experience too. I hv been studying occult sciences since my college days as my hobby but i never came across naadi astrology. I am huge fan of late BV RAMAN..he was a genius who also did lot of research on this science.

so around few yrs back..we were staying at my cousins place in hyderabad. She just mentioned abt this naadi astrologer in the area who was pretty famous. So my dad thought why not go there and find out why things are not happening fast for my sister (as her marriage was getting delayed) i also thought of getting it done out of curiosity.

they took my fingerprint and then whole series of questions..then they said come after some time..then he started in some ancient tamil language and there was one interpreter who was recording it in a cassette. I was sitting along wth my mom staring at the person..i was sooo shocked at how come he is telling everything abt me from a taada patra. how is it possible? i had million questions popping up in my head!! Whatever he said abt the past, present and future has come true..future i still dont know because future is yet to come.

I decided to do some research on this naadi astrology...i might be totally wrong but this is what i have understood..this science is a complicated combination of prasna shashtra, and vedic astrology and of course mathmatics!!! 9 planets..12 houses..28 nakshtras..each house having 30 degrees each..360 degrees..each degree dissected into the minutest degree(anu)..basically rishis dissected the time... They figured out that at a particular time - one animal, one bird, one insect and one human wil be born. And the human characteristics will be like this and this..and based on that time, they casted an horoscope which they wrote on the tada patra in a coded language.

Rishies were really smart so they tagged all these horoscopes according to the thumbprints. there are 108 types of thumbprints but but...each of these thumbprints are divided again based on the dots..crosses..number of lines..and shape..and more. so it goes reallllll deep.

they did huge permutation and combination calculation..with all this and created huge number of probable horoscopes...only the person who is destined to know his/her future will find it. My aunt has not been able to get her horoscope..since last 5 yrs..she has been trying to get some answers.

one thing which the astrologer always mentions is "because of poorva janma papam" you are suffering this..and you should do pariharam. i got so confused at this..so i asked the person if i do all the pariharams diligently..will my poorva janma papam will become zero? he laughed at my question and said you will do papa again unknowingly....even lord venkeshwara doesnt have zero balance of papa...so the cycle continues. Doing the pariharam is entirely upon free will..if you do it..then life course changes..if you dont..then also it changes..its like a decision tree. then he started telling me abt three types of karmas..prarabha karma..sanchita karma..and there was another one i forgot the name.

sorry guys and gals..i will stop now..this has become a huge post..but i wanted to share..its a deep science.. those rishis did an awesome job.

ds

2 people like this.
  7. raosh2

raosh2 New IL'ite

Dear ds,

Can you please give the address of nadi center at hyderabad

8. bchandra2008

bchandra2008 Bronze IL'ite

Naadi Joshyam is generally of no use

DOnt believe it

AND WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON IT

REGARDS

CHANDRA

9. udayachandran

udayachandran New IL'ite

Re: naadi astrology

Hello Mrs. ridgemma madam,

I hav read ur quote & quite interest abt nadi jothidam.

As u said in vaitheeswaran koil, u hav met Mr. poosamuthu, Is he 100 % genuine because many frauds are there telling lies. can i believe Mr. poosamuthu? & can i hav his correct address & contact number, to contact.

Please do the needful help for me.

Thanks in advance & regards

Hope to get reply sooner

10. sajithakumaran

sajithakumaran New IL'ite

Hello,
    Could you please provide the details of the nadi jothidar in bangalore and his contact number?

Regards,
    Sajitha