Naadi Josiyam

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by ramyasrivatsan, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Padmavathi

Padmavathi New IL'ite

Hi,

Kindly send me the contact number, i am also interested in this Nadi astrology.

Thanks

2. SR09

SR09 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Personal experience

Hi Ramya- Can you pls share where you saw this nadi josiyam? Give the contact details pls. I am from Malaysia so if you can give me the tel number i can call first. Thanks

3. hira

hira Senior IL'ite

Hai Dears,

Mr. Satchidananda Murthy.
    He is a leading Nadi Astrologer. But appointment before 2 months.

Regards
    Hira

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
  4. bahvani

bahvani New IL'ite

hi,

i m from malayasia. we have some nadi josiyam reader over here. i went to them last week to predict about my husbands josiyam. yea, wat u guys said about how they will first find our volaichudi is the same.

my concern is bout the fees. its damn damn expensive here compare to india. for the basic reading is RM70. for example, my husband he listen to the basic which is RM70 then he go for the deeksha canto and another canto which tells about the past life and the pariharams... and it cost us RM100 . so total is RM170.

after all the threads here i felt like its too expensive in here!

am i right? cant we send our thumprint together with the money for india astrologer to read our volaichudi... sounds crazy?
    but i nit to know whether this can be done.

and nit some advice. my daughter is 1 1/2 yrs old. but she often get sick. medically she is ok. so i thought maybe i shud c her volaichudi. can i do tat? or is she too small for tat?

5. nallaganesh

nallaganesh New IL'ite

I visited Agastiyar Nadi Josiyam, Tambaram, Chennai, India, last week and was disappointed.

My Palm Reader was a person named Bala.

Bala took all the answers...right answers not clues to answers...and pulled one palm leaf and repeated all the answers that he took from me...this way he said the leaf belonged to me!

Neither did he tell me any one incident of my past nor my future...they charged me Rs.325 for consultation and I feel I got cheated.

The chief nadi reader is Subbu Rathinam, the owner of this place. So in case someone wants to visit this Nadi Josiyam [Palm Leaf Astrology] in Tamabaram, Chennai - insist that Subbu Rathinam reads the palm leaf...may be he is good or atleast better than others like Bala and gang.

My sincere advice would be not to waste time money and energy at this Tambaram center.

Now I hear that in Vaitheeswaran Kovil someone by name Poosai Mohan is there - who seems to have gained some repute. But till I personally visit that place, I cant give my opinion.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  6. arunk05

arunk05 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am from Bangalore. Have you visited this astrologer can u share your experience.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
  7. arunk05

arunk05 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am from Bangalore. Can you provide me the contact details of the panditiji whom you met so that i too would like to meet. awaiting for a reply.

Regards,

8. krsri79

krsri79 Senior IL'ite

Hi all

Iam really surprised to see ur experiences about naadi josiyam. Even i am eager to look naadi josiyam but some people say naadi josiyars say all negative points and also they predict about the past correctly but when it comes to future they dont give u so much details and i dont know what to do?:hide: But even then i have a eagerness that i should atleast see naadi josiyam once in my liftime. So can somebody tell me the address of a good and genuine naadi josiyar? I also would like to know the charges for it.

9. arunk05

arunk05 New IL'ite

Hi Krsri,

I see that you r from Chennai and the whole thread is about Naadi jois from Chennai. Just go thru the thread u will come to know who is best.

hope this should ans ur concern

Regards:)

10. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Rrg

Wow.. that's an amazing writeup. I really loved it. Very informative. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

That's really surprising and very interesting to know about your grand father's incident. Very very interesting. Such an amazing prediction I would say !

I am eagerly waiting to her about your neice's story !!!