Naadi Josiyam

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by ramyasrivatsan, Apr 20, 2006.

1. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi jananashakthi,

pls donot give your phone numbers, mail ids or any address in any public forum for safety reasons. u can ask those who r interested to send u a private message, but only if u hit 50 posts here u will get the option of rec PM.

anyways thanx for clarification about nadi josiyam,

2. sudhak90

sudhak90 Senior IL'ite

hi,i just stumbled upon this thread- personally i think naadi josiyam is true to an extent.
    12 years back, when my father in law was falling sick often, my husband and me went to vaitheeswaran temple to offer prayers- and just tried our hand at naadi josiyam also. till then , both us were really not aware of what exactly this was.

they asked for my husband's thumb impression.and based on that he took atleast 20 minutes to locate the pertaining grantham(palm leaf)-and the astrologer started asking a series of questions, to which we need to answer yes/no.

there were a lot of things about past and present life he told- he predicted the name of his father- as a god's name who was reclining- myfather in law's name is ranganathan-corresponding to the reclining srirangam deity-then he said wife's (my name) will be derived from a cow running after a full moon-(actually for religious purposes, my name is gomathi- which has cow+full moon in that name)-
    then he rightly said we were facing financial stress at that period- which was true- and also predicted rightly we were making a living abroad-again true- and showed us the leaf where his mother's name was written- it was right!
    he further said this financial crunch will continue due to effects of our past lives-and will continue for a period- which now looking back is abolutely right- after 2000, the crunch reduced as he predicted.

but we were really tired, having not eaten and chidambaram was flooding -so the anxiety to leave, did not make us wait to llisten to further predictions-
    the fee levied was very nominal-now i really want to go there, once again and get a better prediction-

3. bchandra2008

bchandra2008 Bronze IL'ite

My experience is that Naadi Joshyam is for extracting money from gullible people;;

so be careful

atleast go after u get a good reference and the idea about the money spent and what they got out of it

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  4. Neetu_kumar

Neetu_kumar Senior IL'ite

Dear friends,

To a greater extent the predictions made by Naadi Josiyam has come true. i wouldn't say 100% but yes to a greater extent. I had been to one of the nadi josiyaar in Vaideeshwaran Koil in 1999....so i guess this form of astrology was still not popular as it is today. Though there were touts around but since we had reference , things were far easier.

Their predictions about my studies , life partner , health issues have proven true.

This is based on my personal experience.

5. Sumathii

Sumathii New IL'ite

Hi Ramya and Others

Can you please share the details and address where you had been for the Nadi Josiyam?

Thanks

Sumathee

6. Nirims

Nirims New IL'ite

Hi Recently our relatives had visited a naadi jothshi near our home, he is asking us to perform a pooja for a Mandala (48 days) and is charging Rs 200 per day, my husband and me are reluctant to take this suggestion though my relatives are urging we should..........some of you are saying its true, some of you are saying beware i am in a dilemma whether to spend such a hefty amount

7. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

hi,

very long back, we visited nadi jothidam for me any my father in vaitheeswaran koiland for my husband in chennai itself. but according to my father, somehow 70% true. he has one sister,about his kids all are true. according tous 50% is ok. their predictions about my life partner, my kids are almost ok.but my carrier asa teacher is not ok.we have accept positives from them and leave the negaives as itis. but for pariharams, pooja we have to think seriously. for all these, we have to consult a good astrologer for this.....i think so. but the fee for nadi jothidam is a not a big amount.

8. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi nirims,

do collect more info about the person who is asking u to do the pariharams. b'cos in this present world it is very hard to find if someone is good or bad just by looks or having a word with him.

9. sushmitamenon

sushmitamenon New IL'ite

Hi All,

My personal experiance is pretty good in regards to nadi jyotishyam.

The panditiji predicted the number of family members, male / female and also predicted regading my future. They also tell you the time of birth incase if someone doesnt have the time of birth which is very important in astrolgy.

Regards,
    Sush :)

10. samba

samba Bronze IL'ite

Hi sush,
    Whom u consulted and where?can u give details of him?