1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

MyBlog -40 (Happy Father's Day 09!!!)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Pragmatic, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Pragmatic

Pragmatic New IL'ite

Its been almost 9 months now...My dad passed away last October. Last year on Father's day he was hospitalized and somewhere in my mind I did feel that it could be my last Father's day with him...and indeed it was!!

I do miss him and at the same time I feel extremely lucky that my father in law is a father figure to me...He is kind, loving and very supportive. I wish him a very happy father's day and thank him for coming in my life to cover me with blessings which I would have missed in the absence of my father.

When I called him to wish him Father's day he could sense I am missing my dad and after few minutes I got an email from him which overwhelmed me and I feel blessed:

"you are the most caring daughter almighty has gifted us. We will simply say keep it up.
    We do remember your last year's trauma, your perplexity, payers and everything. Those were all inevitable and natural. But ultimately it amounted to a colossal loss, irreparable for ever.Good people always think good and so do you. You are a lovely daughter to us; perhaps more lovely than probably we might have thought of. So simply be happy and let our relationship blossom multifolds.

God bless you.
    Papa & Maa."

2. kika

kika Silver IL'ite

Hats off to you to receive that such an email from ur FIL!!

3. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Hi dear,

God has definitely fulfilled your loss in the form of your FIL..You are really lucky to have him... Love him as u loved ur father...

4. subhsk

subhsk Senior IL'ite

Dear......

Your father's blessings have earned you an everlasting relationship... so caring and loving - Your FIL. ( His words reflect that)

Shower him with all your love and care.

With Lov
    SK