1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

MyBlog-18 (Atithi devobhav continued ...)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Pragmatic, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Pragmatic

Pragmatic New IL'ite

Ah God's been kind ...
    I have started gearing up for my hubby's college mates gathering.
    :cheers
    Another surprise call came yesterday from my cousin brother. He works for a pharma company by name 'Pfizer' in India. He started as a Medical Representative almost 10 years back and it is his hard work that brought him to hold a key position in the company. He called me and told that this year for his hard work and achievement he has won the company's President's club award , which is supposed to be the most prestigious award. All the more his award ceremony will held in Newyork in the month of May...Company is also gifting him two abroad family travel package :) Newyork trip for a week with family in May and Dubai trip in Dec.
    I was so glad to hear this and felt proud of my cousins achievements :thumbsup..He has struggled a lot in his initial days...

So he is coming to Newyork in May and I have asked him to come over to California as well and stay with us..Hope he plans a trip to our place. It will be fun to have family members home. I am happy :)

2. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

Dear Pragmatic,Read both parts of your blog...so it seems God heard your prayers & is being generous in giving you the role of a host frequently.Enjoy the role & plan properly.Do let us know how it went.

3. pbatra

pbatra New IL'ite

Hey Pragmatic,
    its true in your case kee" BHAGWAN JAAB DEETA HAI CHAPAAR FAARD KEE DEETA HAI."
    anyways enjoy and good luck.
    regards:
    pbatra{preeti batra}

4. S Priya

S Priya Senior IL'ite

Dear Prags,

God had listened to ur prayers, seems god is being very generous to u so be a very good host and enjoy the time.

5. SeethaHari

SeethaHari New IL'ite

Dear Pragmatic,

Congratulations to your cousin.
    Nice of you for sharing the achievements of relatives and friends. it enhances the happiness exponentially.
    Make it memorable for your cousin