1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kelly,

anything above a million dollors i wil share half with u, OK ? HAHA

Searchging for that relative.HAHA

Regards

kamal

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Poor C.A. Kamalji. You disappointed him sorely. He was probably looking for a big loot from you. Too bad, he got one smart customer.

Nice to know there are decent people in high places too.

Only thing I did not understand (or I could not believe my ears Kamalji), how do we benefit through you if Harsha is left some billions? Hope I understood right, that you will share it with us. But what makes you think Harsha will want to share the loot with you Kamalji? If I were her, I would have put down pre-conditions to sharing the loot - no more scotch, no whisky, no beer, no non-veg and no looking at pretty, young things in the park. :biggrin2:

3. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr clean,
    While engaging a CA scrutinize his credentials.
    Now you have let out the secret of where you are stashing out your left over money. Change the place or engage a security to keep a watch on your house.

There is a saying in Tamil,"Sami varam koduthththalum pujari varam kodukkalaiyam." It means that God is willing to give you what you want, but the pujari is not willing. In your case though the Incometax official accepted your statement your CA was the hurdle. Likewise there is another saying, "Satchikaran kaalil vizuvathaivida sandaikaran kaalil vizuvathu mel." Insted of begging a witness to give statement supporting you, it is better to approach the person fighting with you.
    Anyways "All that ends well is good."
    Wish you a happy tax return filing,
    PS

4. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Good one Kamalji! The man who has nothing to hide, fears nothing. So very mean of the CA person, who, having known your family for years, only tried to make the situation worse for you. What I was so surprised was the fact that, the Govertment remains a mute spectator to the spectacular million dollar weddings all around, but harass honest people, who would just like to spend their hard earned money for themselves. They leave lions alone and and harass the poor, honest ants, what a democracy :-(

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,

Well he made the mistake of telling me to talk directly.HAHA
    Well i will give one big virtual party stachi to all of u, whereu can see and drool on the veg varieities, what say.
    HAHA
    Well she better not threaten me with b;lackmail of that kind. She does not know that Vidya Balan, Deepkia padukone etc are waiting to grab me, when and if u know what i mean eh !

HAHA

REgards

kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pushpa,

i beleive it a one eyed fellow goes, a blind fellow will come in, so we have to bear with the old devils whose habits we know.HAHA
    Both wonderful sayings, i have not heard them before, i guess each culture has the old sayings, and both these are new to me, and absolutly true. Yes better to talk directly with the adversary and settle out of court, so true.

thanks for the sayings, i will quote them often now with yr permission.

Regards

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Navs,

Well i have to take care of my back, i anticipate these things, and take care of them.Yes look at the likes of Raja, who made so much, they go scott free, and having all the comforts in jail eh !And did u read the Supreme court judgement? Serves all these rascals right.

Regards

kamal