1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My weight loss exercises - simple house work

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by crazygod, Jun 19, 2015.

1. crazygod

crazygod Senior IL'ite

I tried all the below methods in my weight loss journey but not even a single kilo was reduced.

1.Diet - I tried but will never maintain ( He He ) am a great foodie
    2.Exercise - No time sorry
    3.Walking - No place near my house also no time
    4. Jogging - Quiet difficult since am with my MIL and FIL
    5.Yoga - Paid to the Centre - But lazy to attend session
    6. GYM - Same

Then what is the solution :(

Then I tried one simple method ...atleast I got shape and slowly could c some reduction in weight.

Whoever wants to reduce weight and maintain shape ..please follow this small work every morning.

Throw away all the GYM equipments and take the broomstick ...lol a same old method

- Yes I sweep the entrance (not even whole house )
    - Splash water
    - Put Kolam (small , big , or jus try some shape )

More than enough for reducing 3 kilos in a month and I bet u get a good shape in one week time.

If u sweep the whole house in one month and obviously you are next trisha :)gigglingsmiley

4 people like this.

2. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@crazygod - Welcome to IL and the fitness forums. I saw that you have posted your post above in a sticky thread above. I just created a new thread for you since the contents of your thread require a dedicated post. You know what, we often look for things to do in terms of workout when there are umpteen things that we can do at home. I love the fact that you found the one chore that I personally put off as much as possible to help you get fit.
    Btw, you mentioned you took up yoga/gymming and never went. From experience, let me tell you that no matter how good the activity, you will go only if it interests you. If it becomes another chore, it's hard to get motivation to go. Pick an activity that interests you and you enjoy doing and you will find yourself making time and space for it. Sometimes I drive 10 miles to a trail to run that many miles. If I hated running, I wouldn't make the effort.

Foodie, welcome to the forum. I've been here long enough to know that everyone posting here is a foodie. The idea is portion control. Look at the pictures in the Indian Meal sans rice thread. I don't see anyone there depriving themselves of food. We aren't eating a dessert after every meal but we are indulging too. Look and learn how to indulge and yet reduce weight. You will be amazed at how you can do it.

Keep posting! I love the Trisha comparison!

3 people like this.
  3. crazygod

crazygod Senior IL'ite

..Wow that was a good post ...I really liked it and definitely would follow ...thanks yaar friendssmiley

4. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

lol :) well i put kolam, but if u ask me shape...then okay lets change the topic....
    hahahahaha