1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Visit to the men’s wash room!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Megalife, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mega
    Hmmmm. So this is one of your mega adventures! It is a pity that a revered 'big boss' who had probably worked hard all his life to get himself that image had it crashing like a glass jar which decides to leave the warm comfort of our hands to furnish further proof to Newton's Law of Gravity! All merely due to his oversight in ignoring the safety of the loo latch. Probably serves him right because no one who occupies such exalted position can afford to ignore such vital details. I can imagine how he must be having the plan of all the floors in the office fixed to his cabin walls to plot his exit like an Army General by avoiding the corridors you take.

I have always believed that the best way to avoid such embarrassments is to sing while we use the toilet. I further believe that our singing must get louder as we climb the hierarchical ladder. It is better than having to approve a project report merely because we do not lock up the toilet door! What a mess this boss has got into! Hope he has not started wearing the geriatric diapers!
    Sri

6 people like this.
  2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hahaha MEga that's quite an adventure you had .

Well ,do not think you are the only one,its happened to me
    too.LOL.I too very absent mindedly took the wrong turn and went in but luckily before anyone saw me or rather before I saw anyone, my daughter screeched 'amma....don't you see the sign"and both father and daughter had the time of their life laughing at me.

But meeting the big boss in there? You do hold that rare distinction:thumbsup:-)

1 person likes this.
  3. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Aspire
    Goood it had a LOL effect!
    Mega

4. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mindi
    They say two is a couple, and four is a company....i am waiting for two more ILs to speak up and join the gang!
    Its ok Mindi...better luck next time :rotfl:biggrin2:
    Mega

3 people like this.
  5. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

No words coz... I am just :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Mega girl... you do lead an exciting and adventurous life ..but less adventurous than your boss :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

6. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi VJbunny
    It sounds nice and funny now, but imagine my plight when it happened! I was in a mess!
    Mega

7. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

:rotflDear Aruna
    I am sure he will double latch it from this day! Not only me, the whole institution came to know of this! I made sure:hide:

2 people like this.
  8. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi mega and Mindi,

I am too the one who visited the men's rest room. But not alone with one of my co-RJ. We were in All India Radio then. After a programme we had a break of 1/2 hr. we need to rush to the next one. So we hurried up to the stairs of course busily chatting. We took a wrong turn too. Suddenly a peon came running to us shouting at us. We were too talkative to notice until we were abt to open the door. The peon was successful. Thank god no one was inside then. Thought I was the4 one now hav some company.........

9. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Visasri
    OOOkkk so, now I am the one to have the last laugh, you outwitted both Mindi and I, you went to the men's along with a companion as well.....Gosh...ladies these days:bonk!!!
    Anyways, welcome to the gang!
    Mega

10. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya Sir,
    You have to accept one big truth, we ladies are united in our efforts to sabotage the men's wash! Have you seen the strength in numbers in here! Soon we might plan a club "the washroom stampede".
    I'm pleased that I have company:cheers
    Mega

3 people like this.