1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Visit to the men’s wash room!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Megalife, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Have any of you ILs had the kismet of visiting the men’s washroom?? Call it doom or destiny... I have had the experience…curious to share my incident?...read on!
    I had just joined as a junior researcher at a multi-ethnic research station! Still young and vivacious; I was always successful in finding a group of compatible souls around who chose to live life jumbo size! In between gossips and giggles, I failed to realize the tickling sensation within me as my bodily sac filled up to a point where I had to make a dash to the restroom…not to rest but to relinquish! The tickle had blurred both my sensibilities and senses…..I took the left turn instead of the right and pushed the door open! I was almost going to progress to performing the ceremony, when I saw a familiar figure looking at me aghast from the potty :oops:! In my bewilderment all I could say was “Good morning Sir” ! Now come on, you have to applaud me for this, I hadn’t forgotten my manners even in this confusion! Having said that, the legitimacy of the circumstances dawned on me! I was face to face with our director and that too in the men’s washroom :tongue!!!!! ….following the normal procedures it would have been almost impossible for me to have such an “up-close and personal” :cheers meeting with this big boss at such a short notice. Instead of seizing this opportunity to get my most needed project approved; all I did was yell a loud screech! I ran down the passageway and into my colleague’s office and hid under the table, like a small terrified furry animal! I was so tongue tied and quivering that I couldn’t answer the raised eyebrows of the small crowd which had gathered by now! Among the crowd, I noticed the familiar face of “the director”! Between my numbness I could hear his heavy American accent” Come on little girl you haven’t seen anything much, I’m sorry I should have locked the doors”! Ok, if it gives him some satisfaction, let him think so, I thought. In actuality,,.....…those few seconds had left nothing to my imaginations! :biglaugh
    The awful part was that I had to keep changing corridors during my entire term at the institution to avoid bumping into him. But there’s a silver lining to every cloud, my project report was approved instantly, perhaps he felt threatened that I knew his murky secrets.

49 people like this.

2. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

Oh no...men are not getting spared even in their last private space (wash room) as well..these days. What a pity! :-(

7 people like this.
  3. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Aspire
    This incident still brings a smile to my face...poor old man!
    Mega

4. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

I am sure it did, I was just kidding. :)

5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Megalife,

I had read in a self help book / article that if one is very nervous of facing the boss when giving a talk, just imagine him in the absolute. The thought would make you realize that he is vulnerable too. Well, you took it one step further, leaving nothing to the imagination. Hilarious. Thanks for my afternoon dose of hahahahas. :rotfl

8 people like this.
  6. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mega.....
    Ha Ha Ha:rotflsuch a hilarious one.....

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh:crazy Mega Habibi you couldn't spare these men in the bathroom too...heheheh
    That was a real hilarous one, it was the mistake of that wonderful director not to latch his washroom before doing whatever:)

8. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

LOL megalife...truly hilarious..

9. sojourner

sojourner Silver IL'ite

ROTFL :) Thanks for cheering up my morning. I was drinking hot coffee when I read this and it almost came out of my nostrils :)

1 person likes this.
  10. sojourner

sojourner Silver IL'ite

It is said that, in the old Soviet Union, when ever you see a line, you just join, since something good is bound to be there at the head of the line.

A similar thing can be said about ski slopes -- you stand in line for the lift, at the snack shop, and so on. You are also dog tired and want to do nothing but take the skis off your feet.

At a ski slope once, I just joined a line which was quite long. As the line moved, I was getting dirty looks from the people around me, who were all women. Nobody said anything to me though. It finally dawned on me that I was standing in line at the ladies room :) I made a quick exit :)

4 people like this.