My trip to Gharbaratchambigai & Karuvalarcheri Amman temples

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by rajalakshmigopal, Feb 3, 2009.

1. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

swetha,

I have got ghee three to four times and I have never taken it religiously.I will forget or I will go out for dinner and all those silly and serious reasons.Please do not get stressed out for these things.Continue from tomorrow.Just leave this day and count from tomorrow.

I have never counted the days seriously.I just took the bottle in the rate of one spoon/day

2. nswetha

nswetha New IL'ite

Hi All IL's,

I finally completed taking my ghee prasadam till yesterday.
    I should wait and see whether the amma will show her blessings to have a baby.
    Just want to share these taughts.

Thanks
    Swetha

3. coolheart

coolheart New IL'ite

Garbarakshambigai temple

Hi friends,
    Me, hubby and kid are going to visit garbarakshambigai temple on first weekend of February. We are starting from chennai to tanjore. It will be very helpful if anybody can share any info or tips.
    I will pray to her to shower her blessings to all of us ttc'ing.
    Thank you

4. saktips

saktips Gold IL'ite

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  5. coolheart

coolheart New IL'ite

Re: Garbarakshambigai temple

Hi Saktips,

Thank you for the link. It was helpful.:)

6. manjurajokiam

manjurajokiam New IL'ite

hi ,

recently i met a good lady who asked me to go to karuvalancheri amman temple. can u pls tell me hw to go there and wen is the comfortable timing as tht temple is a very small temple and not opened after 10 am

7. Priyamv

Priyamv New IL'ite

Hi Rajyalakshmi,
    Thanks so much for all the details. I am planning to visit both the temples and you have cleared all my queries and I felt standing in the garbagraha..thanks so much..

8. Sairaghavendra

Sairaghavendra Senior IL'ite

dear manjurajokiam

karuvalarcheri amman temple priest stays diagonally opposite to the temple, so even if the temple is closed you can go to their house and call them, they will open the temple. when we went at 11 a.m. it was closed, but he came and opened the temple and did padi puja and gave manjal, so you need not very, the priest there is a very nice fellow who is pretty old. hope this information is helpful to you.

9. hemasarav

hemasarav Junior IL'ite

hello all
    we also visited karuvalarcheri and thirukarukavur amma s at july 14 2011. i am very happy in june coz i last my periods.. we planned to check up our doctor.unluckly i got periods. my sister told pls visit any templ and pray..that time only my dad told about karuvalarcheri and thirukarukavur.i forget what the procedure and what we hav to buy .. he meet that astrologer few months ago...then he make a call and got all information..i search about route.that time only i got all info from IL on sunday.so we plan next thursday & friday.v went our home town tuesday itself..we start 1'o clock form namakkal. first v go anjeneya temple for pray for our journey.we reach karuvalarcheri at 5' o clock.we are waiting for 30min.wait and wait one lady come for cleaning..one more couple are come.. both are waiting..we did pooja. i pray well.gurukkal told all things to follow.next v go to thirukarukavur.v buy all things in store near the temple.v did all pooja.nice to see both amma s.perticulary garbarakshabikai amman.. she is very beautiful.next we are go to allangudi guru temple.after that we are going to lodge at kumbakonam... v are booked sunday itself..take rest..nd refresh.. starts again.. we went to thirunageshwaram,aayavadi,uppalipuram..finish dinneR...back to lodge...lying in bed..
    next v starts 3.30.. we went to kelperupallam, thiruvenkadu pudhan temple,vaitheeshwaran temple..nd had break fast..v starts again.next v went to sukkiran temple,sooriyan temple.. take lunch..vocate our rooms..rushed to swami malai..then had tea..went to thingalur..next we went to thanjavur periya kovil..my sister 's kids are enjoyed well in that temple.

10. pkodimalar

pkodimalar New IL'ite

Hello All,
    First of all thank you so much to IL and all the good hearts who gave us information about Thirukkarukavur Garbarakshambigai amman and Karuvalarcheri amman temples.

In short with these 2 god's shower of blessings I conceived and delivered a girl baby without any problem from conception to normal delivery.

In long, myself and my husband visited these 2 temples and did all the Pujas suggested by IL and instructed by temple Gurukkal. After coming back home followed the ghee prasadam with my husband and Manjal (Turmeric) myself. With the god's powerful blessings I conceived within 48 days and my pregnancy was confirmed before 48th day. Having PCOS, Diabetes, Thyroid our 5 years of dream, goal, life time achievement started becoming true and our tears turned from sorrow to joy. Couldn't visit these temples again during pregnancy , so ordered Ennai (oil) prasadam over postal and used it while having the delivery pain. While many doctors firmly said that it would definitely be a cesarian considering all the complications I had, but all with god's grace in November 2011, I delivered a girl baby normally. Eyes full of tears while thinking that we became parents in this world.

Myself and my husband are waiting for the right time to visit these temples. Shedding our tears is out of our control and a way of Thanking these gods.

Thank you all again and good luck for aspiring moms.

Regards,
    KM.

2 people like this.