1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My thoughts on the Delhi Gang rape

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

i live in a bunglow, which has a boundry wall, the land outside is not mine, but it does not give anyione th right to come and [pee there and tell me this is not yr land.

Freedom does not mean doing what u like whenever tu like. the 4 of u, tht is u, bhuvnidhi, diva and vinings have gone on an on and i am not amused at all. if u want u can go make a seperate blog, go and makle it and then go comment for all i care,but not here please.

so still if u dont get myy point to move awayu, then carry on, and it will be the 4 of u commenting herem, and u will help raise my FB levels and the likes, good for me.

HAHA

This is my last reply to u, goodbye , and please dont come to any of my future blogs please, i would appreciatre it.

2. Barnowl

Barnowl Gold IL'ite

Look, i am not interested in your retarded blogs or your lousy replies. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

You think this discussion is for increasing you blog's views? How narcissistic can you get?

And i've got better things to do than to keep you amused.

You haven't posted one sensible reply, your replies are just full of character judgements and accusations alongwith random statistics you pull out from where the sun don't shine.

So keep it to yourself and save others from your sanctimonious blather.

People take their time to post on this topic and not because it is YOUR post, because they have been moved by the gruesomeness of this crime. Got that?

This is a public forum and i will post. Try moderating your blog if you don't like it.

If you don't want opinions start posting henceforth on the wall of your loo and keep reading it.

And this is why, dear Indian women, because of retrogressive opinions of people like kamal, women will be continue to be treated like second class citizens.

Learn to counteract opinions with more logical (though, that is beyond your ken) opinions rather than crying and running away.

4 people like this.
  3. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

I have never seen such a ********* poster till date in IL.He thinks people are interested in his blog and did not even realise that it is the topic that dragged us here.And goes on to say do not visit my future blog.What a bunch of joke.Some people think too much of themselves.With the kind of mentality and ideas you have you think your blogs will be worth reading on and we will be crying that you do not allow us to post here.Dream on!And if you touch on any sensitive topics (which appeals me) in IL, I would post a FB till I stay in IL.Your space????********€£¥.
    This is an open forum.If you want get your own blog space.Do not expect or ask anyone to stay away from a thread where you start controversial topics which cannot be left undiscussed or touched.To compare our FB's to pee is too much below the years even for a elderly person.Most of us replied to your post wishing you would see reasons but if you could only relate the discussions to pee, we know it is not worth discussing and every one of us can start a discussion...but instead we were all looking for constructive debate to a positive change .This is beyond your level to understand it seems.

This is my first "personal attack" post in IL and do not regret posting this.Mods you are free to take any action!

1 person likes this.
  4. meenurani

meenurani Silver IL'ite

"You make india sound horrible, then i wonder why dont women leave india and go away and settle in another country."

Kamalji,

I agree with you here. Luckily I am out of India now and feel safer. So it has been agreed that India is not safe for women.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear all
    Betrand Russel once made a profound statement that 'conventional people are roused to fury by departure from convention, largely because they regard such departure as a criticism of themselves'. This can be applied to views expressed in discussions too. That is how healthy discussions often degenerate into personal attacks as we see in this thread. What started as a constructive discussion on the various aspects of the recent Delhi tragedy has now clearly reached a point of no return. It is sad that all the people who are deeply mired in this controversy here are extremely nice people who have a worthy following in IL. I am sure this sudden escalation into personal attacks will cause misery to a lot of folks like me.

From where we have reached now, I do not expect this thread to generate any new angles to the problem and its solutions. I have absolutely no intention of editing or deleting any post but I have no option but to close the thread at this stage. Please do not think it is high handed on my part. I just feel awfully bad that people who command my respect, love and affection have got into this. Further enough has been discussed and quite a lot of views have already been expressed. We shall leave it at that.

The heat of the funeral pyre of the unfortunate girl may not have died down completely and why add to it with our heated discussion?
    Sri

20 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.