1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Son's First Day At School

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by lovelyme, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Lovelyme
    That is a cute post about your kid going to school. I know the plight being a mother, leaving your kid for the 1st time with unknown people. Good that he has made lot of friends. Love to him.

When my son went for the 1st day to school. He was very happy with full of enthu into him. He went into the class. I went home with heavy heart leaving him alone, was just waiting for the phonecall from the teacher that your son is crying can you take him back...
    but LOL i did not get that call at all, but me went to school half an hour before the school leaves and was waiting for him to come outside. When the bell ran he came outside with a big smily face, and I hugged him and kisses him. Then his teacher came out and told me your son was the only kid who was playing and enjoying while the other kids were crying. I felt proud about it. Even though those 2 hours were like 2 years for me. But next day I was relaxed not to be worried about.

1 person likes this.
  2. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

Dear ILT...

I totally agree with you. The same thng happens here too. I and my father never compel him in his studies. But my mom being a teacher always force me to teach him. She says tht I don't teach him cuz I am lazy... :(. He gets his home works only during week ends and he never hesitates to do them. But I wont allow him to sit in front of books... I know hez in his pre kinder and itz time for him to play n not to bother himself with studies. But I do teach him thro play way methods too...

Thank u Vjbunny and aruna dears....

3. SujySreeram

SujySreeram Silver IL'ite

That was really cute n heart touching snippet dear.

1 person likes this.
  4. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your FB Sujy dear. Glad that I could receive your FB in here too. Thanks a lot.. TC.. God Bless