1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My real life story..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sbonigala, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Hi Shalu,
    Such a heart whelming love Story!!! Beautifully written :), God Bless your family with all the happiness:)

1 person likes this.
  2. kdivya452

kdivya452 New IL'ite

I was going with my daily routine, woke up early in the morning. Did cook and prepared break fast for my kannaya. Ammullu Ammulu voice from my bedroom. Its was my man, he woke up & came in to the kitchen in search of me. His drowsy face chubby cheeks and messed hair made me feel him as my kid. He did put his head an my shoulder and was asking why i woke up and early and was working. I replied, i am preparing food for you nana. He replied I dont need food, you stop working. I looked at him deep in to his eyes. He still nodded his head signaling a big NO. I made a serious face with big eyes, he calmly went and took bath and came in for Break fast. I was happy when i like my man obeying my words. I did sit with him and ate a little bit of break fast. It was 7.40am by then and he was in a hurry to leave to work. I did let him go near the front door and did yelled KANNAYA, he looked back i showed by index finger and signaled him to come to me. He came to me, he knows what i want. I did go close to him and did closed my eyes. He gave a warm kiss on my fore head. Was not at all in a mood to let him go. I want him besides me all the day( My DH is like kongu chatu krishnudu ). I did let him go as today is Friday thinking, i can have nice time with him all the weekend.

I gathered strength and cleaned the utensils and did go for bath and later spoke to my mom as she goes to bed early(she is in INDIA). Later i spoke to my family friends in US ( It is part of my daily routine) . I was exhausted, he insists me to drink milk early in the mornings but i dont like milk. So i hardly drink milk that too(when he is around).

I did get my lunch and was about to eat, I did turn on my laptop and came to this forum, and found this post. I did hardly eat food was stick to the LAPPY for soo long. I never had a login id for this site. I cam across this site when i was trying to Google. Login id was not required to read the posts but to reply it is required.

Shalu this is just for you. I always thought about creating a login id, but didn't get a chance when i was free to read these form. I often thought to reply to the posts and give some suggestions from my side. After reading your story , i did create a login id , I am really happy for you. I was excited when i read your story. I whole heartedly wish you a happy and prosperous life to you and your family.

1 person likes this.
  3. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Very beautiful romantic story Shalu, felt like seeing Mani Rathman movie. God bless the wonderful family... !! You have brought the emotions so nice... :)

ilt

4. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

Dear Shwetha...
    :) I really hv nthg to say abt ur comment though.
    Thats what I am.

Dear Vidya.
    :) Welcome IL. Thanks for the wishes too. :)

Dear ILT...You are one of those whose posts I never fail to go thru. Thanks for the wishes and Maniratnam thing!!

Dear SSC... I was the one who always argued tht love marriages do no stand for long.. later realised how wrong I was!! Love marriages can be successful provided they are really love marriages. these days many marry thinking theya re in love. but are not sure of it. Hope u got my point.

Dear Vidukarth..
    At the age of 20 I hv seen and faced much.. when many gals of my age wre having fun at home, I struggled a lot to prove myself. In this race... had Raj not been there, i wudnt hv been here today. Anything for him..

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  5. Vennella

Vennella Gold IL'ite

Shalu,

Such a lovely story....more so since it is true! you have amazing writing skills :) kept me hooked till the end..was expecting your name to be Simran though :)

1 person likes this.
  6. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

Ok!As long as one partner is willing to convert/compromise, things will work out. A few years ago, i was in a serious relationship with a christian girl.She was a nice girl and compared to my other relationships, i was very compatible with this girl. But After a year, she made it clear that only way this relation can move forward if i am ready to convert since she can never leave her faith and her family will never accept a non-christian boy. Relation did not work out and we parted ways on Ok terms. Not to bring any religious angle,but my observation is usually Hindus( both boys/girls) give in to demands and convert to partner's religion. A friend of mine is married to a christian girl. His kid is being brought up in mother's faith.

7. manjubashini

manjubashini IL Hall of Fame

:)hello dear such an lovely thing to read i felt so heart warming . God bless u to live happy long years as same as today.

1 person likes this.
  8. godsgp

godsgp Silver IL'ite

The only thing I could not understand is that what does po vey mean

9. SallyR

SallyR Silver IL'ite

Lovely love story...beautifully written - loved reading it :)

1 person likes this.
  10. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

such a sweet love story.. u made my day...

But how about ur parents... did they accept the marriage?

Hope all the love stories in this world succeed's like yours