1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My real life story..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sbonigala, Dec 9, 2011.

1. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

Hi Amul...
    Yes I am working!! and so happy to say tht we got married only after we got our appointment letters.
    Both of us r working for Infosys now. I recently got promoted.. am sure my parents wud hv been very happy at my career.

2. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

Even before someone asks I tell them that I am a catholic.. and I look like tht also.
    but neha has a fairly good knowledge of hindu festivals also. Mike is too young for that now.

He was ready to leave his home/parents/siblings...Though i claimed i was ready.. i had no body to leave. by then my parents were dead and i hv no siblings.. relatives yes they are there but relatives are always relatives.
    When he left so many things for me.. leavin my religion dint seem a task to me. i had no parents and was with uncle and aunt for an year and later dint want to be a burden on them .. so shifted to hostel.
    Being in hostel and studying.. getting a job.. the loneliness when all of my hostel mates went home for festivals.. and i had to be alone in the room.. with no one being bothered abt me..yes it had hurt a lot..but i was very determined tht i wudnt cry for what so ever reason.
    I was told from a very young age tht tears cant bring anything to us.. nor can they take us to any one.. its jus will power and determination tht helps. So there was no God tht i believed after seeing my parents sudden death. There was no one on whom i depended(dad saved enuf for my PG). Though m oney paid my expenses, nthg replaced my lonliness.. .if there was some1 who really cared.. then it was my 7 friends (incl Raj).
    At a point all i trusted was friendship.
    After wedding I was part of a biiiiiiig joint family and i dont want to follow something tht differs with their faith. Thats how i am now a catholic.

7 people like this.
  3. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

Such a hearwarming story ...

congratulations and best wishes that you both enjoy a lifetime of happy togetherness. :)

4. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

Wow Shalu,

A Sweet and Short (maybe a bit long...;-) LOL, just kidding) Love Story. Wish your journey with your love be so sweet and lovely ahead.

Regards,
    Latha.

5. shwetha12

shwetha12 Bronze IL'ite

Tears are rolling down in happiness, couldn't stop them. Such a warmth of love , such a nice way of thinking ; Hats off

1 person likes this.
  6. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

I couldn't just stop reading your story! Well written.

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and togetherness!

Indu

7. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

OP:

It was a beautiful love story!! Very warm and positive.. Your sheer determination to shrug away the loneliness, and your overwhelming love, both of them moved me a lot! Wish you a lot more of this love-filled life!! And your story is just an example of how "Love conquers it all"!! Somehow, in this day, of selfishness and greed, I found it hard to believe that in real-life when I read about it in romantic novels.. But your story, makes me believe, that yes, LOVE DOES CONQUER IT ALL!!

1 person likes this.
  8. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

nice, i wish everybody is as bold as you.. and espe.. liked the one..tht tears cant bring anything to us.. nor can they take us to any one..
    i dont want to follow something tht differs with their faith.. good attitude, not everybody can take things easily..

9. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

sorry, what does vey mean? i don't know the meaning

10. sapnaHYD

sapnaHYD Gold IL'ite

"Po Vey" is like "Po di" in Tamil