1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

My Random Snapshots!

Discussion in 'Drawings / Sketchings / Photography' started by Mistt, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:#128 to #130 Very aesthetic and I think it is mid afternoon. A blow up framed nicely would be Great Wall hang - in drawing and stair case landings.

2. While watching cirrus and cumulus clouds with that extra brightness from sharp sun rays from behind, one just forgets near surrounding and mind gets absorbed in their wind aided slow moment.

3. Some time one would get opportunity of seeing only bright cirrus rope twisted like white clouds over vast are underneath wings of aircraft. Capturing in video - such clouds too - the pleasure would be immense.

Thanks and Regards.

2. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Thank you, Sir, for your nice comments. I captured images #128, 129 around 3:30 pm and I took images #130 at 8:45 am. True, I just forget everything and enjoy looking at beautiful clouds.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Tamrakshar

Tamrakshar Platinum IL'ite

IMG-20200307-WA0000.jpg
    I captured this little fellow, known as drongo, near my place of residence.

kkrish, Gauri03, Giri12 and 5 others like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Kudos to your capturing Skills.
    It Is that black long tailed bird - a King Crow - a difficult one to locate and capture ”in camera”? . Yes you had done it.: it is from roof top in mid bright afternoon.
    But am unable to make out the tree with that tiny branches and very thin narrow leaves in it. The bird must be a Drongo?

2. It is a terror to other birds and its presence seemed to cause extinction of other weak birds in its territory. It is established and evident here in the image perching on a thin twig. It is all alone. She or he prefers to remain isolated & invisible from ground.

3. Unable to see the details, yet it is a rare bird in Urban India and to have caught in your device itself is an achievement.

4. This reminds one of a school, discussing the subject of extinction of birds in urban and rural areas with proliferation of mobile towers radiating microwaves into the birds habitat?

Thanks and Regards.

GOD - you have specific liking to birds in all its forms and guide their migration to continent to continent. One cannot forget Monarch from amazon to Mexico.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    Tamrakshar, Anusha2917 and Mistt like this.
  5. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

@Tamrakshar
    Nice shot! Usually, I see different colors of birds in summer but they fly away when I ready to capture them. Thank you for your contribution here and looking forward to see more favorite clicks of you.:grinning:

6. Tamrakshar

Thanks for your comment, and your guesses are good. This bird, known as "finge" in Bengali, is a very rare bird nowadays. I haven't captured it in Salt Lake, my permanent place of residence and an urban area.

I got it in my working place, a semi--urban area, which has plenty of greenery. This bird, whom I have seen on many occasions, is indeed alone. I didn't know its English name, and I had to search for it.

The picture, however, was taken from my android phone. The bird was resting on a small shrub on the ground. It was very close to me, and I apprehended that it would fly away. But, for whatever reason, may be it loved attention, it didn't scare, and gave me a good chance to capture its photo.

Thyagarajan and Mistt like this.
  7. Tamrakshar

Haan Bhai, birds are very shy in nature, and unless you win their confidence by feeding them or whatever, they will never pose for you.:sob:

Giri12, Thyagarajan and Mistt like this.
  8. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

9. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

10. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame