1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Problem...please help

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by balboa, Mar 8, 2012.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

I too think it's high time you involve her parent's and explain her the consequences. Just forward few mails of her to her parents and ask for their intervention.
    This is a miserable situation & no person can tolerate it. You must be really patient enough to tolerate this for nine months. Now take a deep breath and act stronger.

2. psych

psych Gold IL'ite

I think your wifey has a misconception about life abroad. They take it in all filmi-style. Just give her silent treatment for a week and see how it goes

3. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

4. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

Your wife is definitely making your life HELL. As others have suggessted take her to counselling or high time to involve her parents and tell them what is going on. Dont ever be scared of or agree to her demands. You cannot live such life for long time. If she is not willing to compromise then divorce is the only option.

5. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

One reason for staying in this marriage please? :D

If she is good, mean - sweet to you - i think its fine, youc an let her be n give her time. But even after doign all the above - if she is not good - then i would let her go. Seems like she is not interetsed in this marriage. Let her go. Be serios.

This will either bring her back to her senses (she is funny :) , either that or....you will be rid of these problmes ....

6. balboa

balboa New IL'ite

Thank you ILians ...I am going talk to her parents this weekend and inform my parents as well.. let me see how all this works out. WHy am I stating in this marriage...I always wwwas of the impression "marriage once in a lifetime, lets work to make it happy" thats the reason....I cant give a better reason than this...

4 people like this.
  7. psych

psych Gold IL'ite

Thats an awesome attitude. A couple of months also there was a post by a gentleman who had an erratic wife. He implemented a lot of suggestion il gave him and it was a happy ending. Let me see if i can find the post and send it.

sometimes people need a hard awakening of married life. you are bound by a duty to care for the other eprson (as best as u can). Consider it love or obligation of a marriage -

3 people like this.
  8. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Balboa,

There's nothing wrong in trying to save the marriage. If there are n steps to be taken better take all the n steps now. In later point of time, this will help you to be at peace.Two years down the line, you won't end up thinking probably i should have done that way. So exhaust all the options before trying to take any decision.

Personally before taking a decision of break-up, I took all possible steps. He & his family found fault with whatever steps I took, made situation further difficult. I took a break from working on the marriage & started thinking whether it's worth all the fighting. That was the time I decided, this will not workout. Trust your instincts it definetly tell you when to try once more or when to quit.

Hope something good works out for you. Good Luck.

9. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

Great going Mr. Balboa ! Wish we have more guys like u !! Your wife is very lucky to hv u as her life partner.

Hope everything gets sorted out between the 2 of u. One last suggestion - many ILs hv given their valuable tips. My advice - just show her this mail trail. Maybe when she sees so many women supporting u - she might change her ways !!

Best of luck n do post if u r successful .

Kylie

10. abcdabcd

abcdabcd Silver IL'ite

Hi Balboe,

I hope you are doing well! Don’t be dismayed due to DW attitude. Try to give one more chance to this marriage and be bold to any outcome that is going to happen. There was a similar thread that ended happily. You can refer below link that will definitely help you. If nothing is going to work then then take final call.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/married-life/154587-should-i-go-for-divorce.html

Thanks!