MY Pet Squirrel Booglie and Athishta story and their updates

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by chitrajaraika, Dec 8, 2010.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Dear vasu

Welcome here again.

Yes he is another surprise not only to but for you all i think.His entry makes my life precious.Yes these squirrels make my life peaceful and happy too.it makes my all day special and sweet

Its little but its a pleasure island for me.He is a nice and lovely pet for me ever till my life time:drowning

2. chitrajaraika

Oh vijima inbetween your heavy busy schedule you came here and visited my pet story thread.A big thanks for it first of al:bowdown:bowdown

i think you read athisaya ram story too that i posted in y'day thread.Yeah i am only very lucky to have him in my house.Yes i can understand your pet presence how they became a part of your family.

Thats right everyone knows how a pet will be naughty and cute thats samathu and very sweet to us.your cat too like that am i right vijima.Yes ma many of our IL friends asked my story and updates of all squirrels hence i regularly posted it in my busy schedule because i love my pet more than anything else.

When you get time means just go through my thread and say how you feel.I surely say this thread and pets are really stress removers they make the life pleasant and happy too.its my message here.Yes seen your past feedbacks ma when i started this thread.Pets are big are small but they make our life happy and stress free and blessed too:thumbsup

3. chitrajaraika

I showed my new pet athisaya ram friend of athishta ram to my dad.Athisaya is elder than athishta.My dad touch athisaya ram and try to feed horlicks but athisaya bited my dad.Then my cousin too loves pet she was pregnant 7 months nearly.she too feed that squirrel but it bited her too.he is rowdy squirrel really.i kept him in big iron bucket but when i woke up in morning he is not there.i searched the room unable to find him.i am little bit upset too.:hide:

4. nimmimoorthy

nimmimoorthy Platinum IL'ite

Beautiful Athisaya.Now athishtha has a friend to share his joys and feelings.

5. chitrajaraika

oh nimmi i am saying the flash back that happened during 2007 check back old pages.Athisaya came to our house during 2007 august 17 th.Athishta is very small when compare to athisaya ram.One day i kept both squirrels together but athisaya started to bite athishta.athishta started to screamed i really got afraid too.Hence i kept both of them in seperate places.:bonk

Thanks for your nice participation nimmi.see previous two pages there i posted athishta romantic photos how he hug my hands.just go through it:thumbsup

6. chitrajaraika

Merry christmas to all my cute lovable friends[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Harhar

Attached Files:

7. chitrajaraika

When athishta is baby i took a video see how lean he is and his head id big and look like his head hairs trimmed like.When he is small baby he mostly wont leave my hands.hence whenever i am releasing him from me he come and hide in my hands again.This video was an old one but its shaky because i am not an expert in taking videos at that times.hence my hands will shiver.In this video i reverse the camera in a hurry for few second unknownly that part is blank then again the camera runs.:biglaugh

My athishta baby video by Soniyajaraika - Photobucket

8. chitrajaraika

when athishta little grown up.This cage home and that was his bed too.He is soft silky and shining too.how he is having bubly stomach.i dont know i posted this video before or not.just go through this video too.he wont have big teeth but trying to bite me and play on my fingers.it was all old video taken from my old house.

MOV00003.flv video by Soniyajaraika - Photobucket

9. chitrajaraika

10. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

hey chitra, i can see that a fan club is going to open up for your squirels, and may be I would compete to be the leader of it.:biglaugh

Great going dear, its a rare thought to have squirrels as pets:thumbsup