My PCOS success story

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by mercyanburaj, Nov 24, 2015.

1. mercyanburaj

mercyanburaj Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I was married n 2013. I had longer cycles before marriage and after marriage my cycles became irregular with spotting. We were ttc since marriage but was diagonised with pcod. After 1 yr we started treatment and my first step was reducing weight. First doctor prescribed only metformin and i reduced almost 10 kg in 6 months. Then i was given clomid 100 for 3 cycles which shortened my cycle length but no positive result. Then i came india and did hsg also took clomid 50 from cd 2 to 6. Had a fsh injection on day 11. Along with the treatment doctor advised me to avoid chicken and egg yellow with strict diet (avoiding outside food.. even masalas should me home made) and daily walking. Me and my hubby took soaked fenugreek seeds daily morning on empty stomach. And finally by gods grace we conceived that cycle after 2 yrs of struggle. Took progestrone gel fr 4 months and metformin till 34 weeks and on oct 2015 god blessed with a baby girl. Though i was not an active member i used to read posts fr d past 2 yrs. Hope this is useful for someone.

"For this child I prayed; and Jehovah hath given me my petition which I asked of him"

2 people like this.

2. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

ThnkQ for sharing U r sucees story. Very Inspirational story for somany ILites who r In TTC, including me.
    Congaratulations for U r Baby Girl.

3. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

wow... congrats for your baby girl...

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Mercy. :)
    GOD bless your LO!
    Thanks for sharing your story with us.

5. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Congrats ... Happy parenting