1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My new fascination!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sriniketan, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

before i talk about my obsession i would like to make an announcement to you know who..

yessssssssss...i bought the new scale and it does show the correct weight and i went for a digital one..:coffee:coffee

now bigb,
    Earlier, my cardiologist, always used to prefer going for analog version of the bp monitor, to the weighing scales..and with the analog, your own reading of the weight was always considered wrong, stating you bend your head and blah blah.. my doctors' visits were a dread earlier..now i don't worry much, after all i have shed down 18kgs of my bulk..
    though my obsession is now a healthy one (ok, no arguments on the healthy or unhealthy for the time being), it has kept me on track. and maybe the someone has to get one too, with zero error and a optimal one at that..:hide:

1 person likes this.
  2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Kamla,
    [​IMG] In my case it is the winter coat, which I am unable to use..:-(..When my daughter bought that one day, I asked her..I think I cannot fit in that..for which she answered..Amma..do some exercises and keep your tummy in its place..haha..
    Let us buy the convex mirror, and ask it the same question as Sabitha, put in.."who is the slimmest of all.." I am with you in this idea..:)
    Is there anything like SriniketanSnippet..may be this is called as such, :rant: with weight, exercise and cleaning..:biglaugh:

Sriniketan

3. Sriniketan

ILT, thank you for sharing your experience in this area of 'weight-watchers'..:)

I liked the way your dh, explain to you, the working of WM, so that you wouldn't get discouraged at all..:)
    Let us all think that way and be happy..:)

Sriniketan

4. Sriniketan

Punitha, this is the same exact excuse my mother gave me, when I told her that my weight is on the up scale..:)

When WM shows any extra numbers, we do get scared, but that scary number, will sure to make us think seriously, isn't it! I also checked my BMI..:-(

sriniketan

5. Sriniketan

I do hope, to whom this fb is intended reads it..:wink: Shanthi!

Digital..me too went for digital this time, when I saw that at a doctor's office..:) need not worry about bending and all those paraphernalia, that goes with it..rightly said.:thumbsup:

MM..let's hope so :)

Sriniketan