1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Marriage - A Bag Of Lies!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rajeni, Apr 13, 2016.

1. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

This is a bitter sweet outcome - to be frank I was hoping to hear that a compromise was struck and you both patched up. On one side it is sad that it has ended in divorce wasting your precious time. On the other hand at least a solution is in sight. How are you handling the whole thing - emotionally & practically ? How about your family - are they supportive and coping ok ? You seem like a strong girl & I dont doubt that you will do just fine after this hiccup.

Rajeni, Amica and Sandycandy like this.
  2. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Rajeni, I just wanted to say I read through this thread and that you handled this really well. I think you were decisive and had enough clarity to recognize this was a major issue. Compromising and living with person with a low EQ is never easy. I am sure you are handling this well and I wish you the very best !! Take care.

nandinimithun, Rajeni, Amica and 2 others like this.
  3. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rajeni,

Just happened to see this thread and tried to follow it...Sorry, it has left me very disturbed. You are a talented, strong and a very mature woman. You deserve definitely something much better. May God bless you with the best possible alternative and fill you with happiness and peace.

Take care.

4. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Yes, Bitter sweet! I, too, am thankful that atleast there s no pain of contesting. I am doing ok. Managing it well most of the times, but there comes weaker moments too. Trying to accept what has happened and trying not to turn cynical.
    My parents are very supportive and I believe they are coping too, but its much difficult for them given their age and social pressure.
    As they say -being strong is no more a choice, its the only option!

Amica, Sandycandy and madras2018 like this.
  5. Rajeni

Thank you for the kind words Sandycandy! I wont call myself a good decision maker in general and i have a few to regret too, but in this, my instincts were stronger. I was not even scared of a tough life, instead was scared of a fake and empty relationship. Thanks to family and a few good friends, handling it better.

Sandycandy and madras2018 like this.
  6. Rajeni

Thank you dear Geeta for your love and prayers! Truly glad to see your impression about me - just that maturity and strength came a little late :)

Sandycandy and GeetaKashyap like this.
  7. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Rajeni
    A big hugs to you.... kudos to you girl....
    It takes immense courage to stand up for oneself, proud of you....
    Wishing you tons and tons of happiness and peace in your life.

8. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Hang in there, @Rajeni. This phase too shall pass. You have a long life ahead of you. I hope it is filled with boundless joy and fulfillment.

I also hope we get a chance to travel together someday, or at least, to meet. :)

Rajeni, Zxcv, nandinimithun and 3 others like this.
  9. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

I wish you the very best @Rajeni . For some reason, missed out on this thread completely . You are super talented and an amazing woman so never doubt yourself .

10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Rajeni I am much shocked to see your thread and can't come out of it. Oh what a terrible time you are going through. Rajeni hiding all this in your heart you chatted with naughtiness in our thread. My hugs to you ma. Hope all will be sorted well with God's grace. Will come later