1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Love Story

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Superwoman, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Superwoman

Superwoman Gold IL'ite

Its all started with an outburst of emotions, and with a kiss on my lips, we both were in tears.

And then the roller coaster ride started and it still continues... Everyday he makes my life much more interesting, committed, blissful, busy and with full of love, passion, kisses, hugs, cuddles and tears.

I cannot even imagine a nanosecond without him around me, he is a part of my body and soul. I eat , cook, sleep, dream, roam, relax, ... literally everything along with him.

Are u lucky enough to have a soulmate who never made u feel alone, i have, i am lucky and i am grateful for that. God is so gracious enough to bless me with such a pure soul to my life.

He makes me laugh, giggle, cry and what not. He made me realise what is ecstasy.. he is my nectar. He is so warm , he is as soft as flower, as gentle as breeze and an angel with mesmerising smile and naughty eyes.

I learnt patience, i learnt tolerance, i learnt love, i learnt the meaning of my life from him !!

I am grateful to have him in my life and am so happy and proud to be a mother of my two little sons!! God bless!

Story of a mother

28neha, periamma, Mistt and 2 others like this.

2. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

You are blessed and enjoying your blessing.
    Love the write up.

3. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Nice write up SW :clap2:
    Happy for your blessings and you have brought out the real essence of bond shared between a mother and her kid..My son is my world and i undergo the same emotions as you have mentioned..He makes me go :scream: but the end of day he showers with lot of love, hug and kisses, that i forget all the tantrums he throws :hearteyes:

4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Superwoman lovely writeup .Smile of the children make us to forget the worries.