1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Love letters.........

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by knbg, Feb 3, 2012.

1. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mira,

Letter by myself......:hide:

I did not publish all the letters completely na......The first one is very interesting......though I found out who wrote that after sometime with the handwriting and the writing style....I was walking on air reading that, and I picked a few lines from that when I wrote one for myself.......:hide:

Saving letters, sure is inherited quality.......I picked the habit from my dear Grandfather.....He used to write lovely letters, with his "Hero pen" in "Torquoise blue ink".....I still treasure the last letter he wrote to me, filled with lots of love, while I was pregnant with my DS.....sadly he passed away just a week before my DS was born.....:coffee

Cheers to you buddy....your hand written letters sure would brighten the day of the person who receives it....keep it up........:thumbsup:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  2. knbg

Dear dear VJB,
    Thank you so much for your sweet wishes and kissed to DS....would surely pass it on to him....He always loves to see your avatar and keeps pestering me to change mine into Donald duck.......:)
    The letter to yourself, is really a self-discovering one.......try that dear.......:thumbsup

3. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhargavi, Your grandfather might have re-born as your DS, affection continues but in a different form. So wish you both an evergrowing bonding :)

1 person likes this.
  4. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Lovely post. Hope you continue receiving more of these love letter from your loved ones :)
    Am off to write one for my better half :D
    Thanks for Sharing :)

5. knbg

Hi Tanoshii......thanks for your sweet feedback......:)

1 person likes this.
  6. PriyaKat

PriyaKat Silver IL'ite

This is one of the best tips I have heard in recent time. Come to think of it, all we count on as being our very own is just US . We are our own best Valentines.
    We can run to end of the world, but cant escape OURSELVES . So we better make friends with ourselves, love ourselves and , as you suggest, send ourselves love letters !
    Loved your article.

7. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

lovely lovely lovely..what more i can say...u took me to my past :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bargavi,
    My love to you has increased to unlimited level after reading your lovely post !! In a wonderful manner you have presented it. The cute letter by your little angel takes the cake.When going through the post I can feel the aura of love surrounding me. Such was the impact. Another thing you have made me travel down my memory lane.Ya! I want to share my experience here. Sorry!! My DH went to Srilanka as soon as we got marries. Those were the days when no cell or computer came into existence. So when the first letter came from him I ws jumping with joy!!! Thousands of veena and sitars played music in my heart!!! I began to sing " Anbhulla mannavene aasaiyil oor kadidham " like P suseela and opened the letter wait dear you know what was written in there " Please make allo curry in a crisp maaner don't mash it too much. I want you to mke when I come home . OK' That is all the letter ended there!!!!After that I have not received any letter from him . Sorry dear for adding salt to your sweet !!! You have made me write this!!! Sorry once again.
    with love
    pad

2 people like this.
  9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

LOL ..it just shows that he thinks nobody makes aaloo curry like his Padmini and that his love is like the perfect aaloo curry that you make .........learn to read between the lines ,dearest PADDY...:)

1 person likes this.
  10. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear mindi,
    Thank you !!! You have opened my eyes ! Till this day in the corner of my heart that " disappointment " was there!!! You have wiped that with your positive interpretation.But I expected some words like " I miss you dear, I love you dear " But what to do ? When it is time for my GS to write love letter it is now tooooooooolate !!! Anyway thank you dear for making my day.
    with love
    pad

1 person likes this.