1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Love And Hate Relationship With Upma

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by virtualkv2020, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Oh upma kozhakattai! With gundur gundu red mirchi and asafoetida ie perungayam steamed upuma balls made of rice noyi served hot i like it.
    2. Saravana bhavan CHENNAI was offering this dish in the evevings keeping in view to cater to people eating only "palagaram ".
    3. I think you keep in view your domestic help while preparing special items little in excess especially made in forenoon so that it can be offered to her or them.
    4. Thinking of rava onion uppuma, an anecdote on that is under posting involving EMERGENT situation that I encountered during my stay with spouse in my SAMBANDHIS HOME. Please await.
    Thanks and REGARDS.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Sorry to butt in again.
    Your tasty upma thread triggered me write and post today my experience of making it under special circumstances in collaboration with spouse. I hope you would tolerate reading it !
    Thanks and Regards.

virtualkv2020 likes this.
  3. virtualkv2020

virtualkv2020 Platinum IL'ite

Your snippet on Upma was beautifully written and I enjoyed reading it Sir.Thank you so much for posting.Working with your wife was really cute, I am sure this will take your relationship to a next level (in a good way of course) :)

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I think you missed replying my feedback

5. virtualkv2020

Let me check,thanks for reminding :)

iyerviji likes this.
  6. virtualkv2020

Upma tastes heavenly when made right.Depending on the chef’s skill we either love or hate it.I totally agree with you that Vegetable Upma is obviously better than plain Upma in terms of nutrition and tastes equally good. Glad to know that you eventually mastered the skill of making Upma and puries :)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    iyerviji likes this.