My little prince is here!!!

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by ashapradeep, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Asha,
    Nice narration. I could feel i was there along with you in labor! Finally your dream came true through the vaginal delivery!
    GOD bless little Ishaan!
    Enjoy motherhood!
    Recover soon!
    Take care of yourself & your LO!

2. npri

npri Bronze IL'ite

Congrats!!! Best wishes too... for ur lovelys kids

I loved reading your birth story... Inspite of you busy schedule managing with your kids, the post was awasome and you have given all details of it.

3. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations and its in deed a miracle. Thank god for everything asha :) and lots of love to little Ishaan.

4. Nargisshaik

Nargisshaik Bronze IL'ite

5. saktips

saktips Gold IL'ite

Hi Asha,
    Congrats dear. :)
    Lovely write up.
    God Bless little Ishaan. Nice name.
    Take care.

6. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Hearty congratulations Asha! Wonderful birth story. I am so glad that you were able to go for VBAc, which is really what you wanted!!

7. anees

anees Silver IL'ite

Congrats again Asha. You have written very nicely. It seems like my second deliver, long labor and 3 hr of pushing. Hopefully I will write mine soon.

Happy diapering.
    Anees

8. ashapradeep

ashapradeep Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for all ur wishes and blessings!!!

9. ashapradeep

The story came fast coz I wanted to pen all the details before it faded away. See, its taken me forever to write a reply since then. thats life with 2 kids :)

10. ashapradeep

Hmmm DD's reaction... When she came to meet us at the hospital, she totally ignored the baby. As long as he was in the basinet, she dint care. She wudnt let my DH or me to hold him though. She had spend her first night without us, so as soon as she saw me, she jumped into the hospital bed and took a nap next to me.
    When we reached home, she was surprised to see us bring the baby back with us. She assumed we would leave him at the hospital, of course. She was a little upset when i held him that she used to push him away and lie down on my lap.
    Now I think she has understood that baby is here to stay and mommy will be with baby as he gets hungry. So she has stopped bothering me if i hold him. But she still doesn't like it when her dad or grandfather holds him. She will try her best to get their attention. But she is getting better with him. She now shows interest in holding him and trying to help me change his diaper. I try to keep her involved when I take care of him. i let her give him bottle with me still holding it and bring me diapers etc that she feels very involved and needed. Hope she adjusts to him well soon :)!!!