1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Life is a total mess!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shubhrata, Jan 10, 2012.

1. gaya3s

gaya3s New IL'ite

Really sorry for you shubhrata, What blackbeauty says is right...
    Its good if you both (you and ur kid) are on ur own....
    Just in case if you think you are emotionally involved with him or wanted to change him, its upto you, but leave your child in a better place like residential schools....
    If you prefer sufferings, its your choice.... But don't put ur child under that mental trauma....

2. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Hey...

I feel really sorry for the kind of situation you are in... but to tell you the truth.. a daily drinker will never quit.. no matter wat you do.. please dont harras your daughter as well... just get out of it.. there is a better life away from it... please.. think and do what is right for you and your daughter..

3. NaliniBaskaran

NaliniBaskaran New IL'ite

Dear Shubhrata,
    I feel really sorry for u. Only time can bring in changes.
    U deserve a break, so better stay away from him for some months, let him face the life alone with no one.
    If ur in-laws can co-operate, ask them also to also stay away from him. May be when he is left all alone, he might feel the need for love and affection, which he gives a damn now!!!
    If you feel that he realized his mistake then give him another chance to live with u, but never give him a chance to abuse u physically or by using bad words. Just be BRAVE, braveness is ur weapon. Parents had given us education to be independent and to be bold enough to face such situations.
    So let him know that you will go any extend, i.e you will even register a complaint against him in the police, if he abuse you.

My prayers for you.
    Hope everything will get better soon.

Regards,
    Nalini

4. vandv

vandv Silver IL'ite

Sorry to hear about your situation. Many ladies are in someway or the other in this kind of difficulties. You being educated and can live independently, I would suggest you to find a job abroad and go n live with your daughter there. Don't think of divorce, it will affect future of your daughter. When family is away he might feel guilty. From what is written I feel you can live independently without any resentment.

5. priyagem

priyagem Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shubrartha,
    I am sorry for using the phrase "Keep your mouth shut" . I really did'nt mean anything negative. I just wanted to say you be calm. Never argue with him as it may worsen the situation and you will not be in a position to take right decision. You are saying that he is taking good care of you and your kid when he is not drunk. So he does all the abused (physical and oral ) when he is drunk. So maximum avoid arguements with him when he is drunk. This is what i meant. No harsh feelings. I told you to concentrate on urself and the kid and try to be happy. This is because by thinking the same thing again and again you may lead to stress and depression. Personally, I dont want you to spoil your health as you are the one for your baby.Some people have asked whether i really exist. I really exist. I have seen 4 to 5 similar prolems in my relations and friends and how they faced the situations. And there are guys who abuses their wives and moreover they are non-drinkers.