1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Life is a total mess!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shubhrata, Jan 10, 2012.

1. priyagem

priyagem Bronze IL'ite

Divorce is not the solution. If you are really ready for re-marriage you can go for divorce. Keep your mouth shut. Dont argue with your husband. Try to find happiness for yourself. Concentrate on yourself and your kid. Make some good friends . spend some good time with them. Just live your life. For sure, he will realise and come back to you for your love and happiness.

2. billybob

billybob Gold IL'ite

Sometimes it is better to live alone than living with alcoholic spouse, why is it assumed that all women like to like to married. There is good chance that he will end up in liver failure or cancer and OP will end up taking care of him.

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

my god!!!!! really??? I wanted to say alot to you...but have no words:bonktemporarily dumbstruck

4 people like this.
  4. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

5. jaisreer

jaisreer New IL'ite

shubhrarta, I congratulate you are talking about the problem instead of hiding, having said that I want you to understand this is a larger problem then we think it is. It is not self control issue so do not ask him to control himself. He is addict and treat him that way. Ask him to go to alcohol rehabilitation center. If he refused to go I suggest you go there for spousal support. there is a very good alcohol detox center in Bangalore, I am sure there is one in Chennai. If you need more information regarding this let me know I will give you information. Do not brush it under the rug. This problem will not go away by itself. He needs help and so do you for putting up with this. Lastly do not be afraid to get support from your family. You need all the support to get through this.

6. lalisiva

lalisiva Bronze IL'ite

Put him in Jail every time he physically abuses you. Let the cops beat him up into senses. Marriage is a partnership where both individuals love, trust and respect each other. I don't see any of these emotions coming from his side. Nothing will change him to sober. So I suggest you take your daughter to safer place and leave him for good.

7. shubhrata

shubhrata Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot ladies for all ur wonderful advices. I have spoken to him n number of times for counselling as well as to doctor...but in vain.....first he l say yes and later he wud say no and will not touch thehn y to see doctor like dat....and it continues...and i dnt know hw to make him understand....i cant drag his collar and take him to doctor....unless he also accepts to come to doctor..... but he is a very nice person when he is nt drunk..takes a very good care of me and my kid.... he supports me a lot.... and also one more thing..when it comes to matter to s..
    his drive is very low...and i guess this is because of this habit....even when he is normal he has lack of interest...may be 5 or 6 times in a year... my MIL knows this...even she has adviced him many times nt to be like this..but he is telling due to problems he is drinking and nt showing any interest in s.. when he is normal...first of all i am nt interested to have with him due to his habits.....but of late his habit has become worse.... and in this stage my parents and in laws want another baby... :-( moreover i stopped telling these problems to my parents as i dnt want to hurt them anymore...

8. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

i guess a little bit of threatening like separation or taking and moving away with your kid for a few days should do.try to go out during weekends.tell him only if he comes for doctor visit you would stay at house during weekends.or just talk to a doctor and see how they could help in taking him to their hospital.

9. sindura16

sindura16 Bronze IL'ite

I was dumbstruck like srividhya for a while but i could not control...

Hello...what r u saying madam....do u ever give the same advice to urself or ur family ....ho my god in which generation u r living in....you want her to wait until he realizes n returns to her ...then all her life is over for one worthless guy......do u know anything about alcohol addiction at all..i want to write more but i don't know...r u really existing...

10. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

do a favour on yourself....and your future baby and STOP this baby manufacturing. you are not a machine where they will say have one and you will be ready...are you understanding the repercussions of bringing another kid into all this???? already your kid may have been going through trauma after these day to daydrunkard abuse....why do you want another baby to go through this?? pls show some mercy....every women would want to have kids but assess your situation and think about it...never say parents asked inlaws asked so I had a kid...it sounds ridiculous.