1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Life In Old Age

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:yes! you are what you are today since you adopted simple life style and continue to remain rich and healthy in thoughts. The operating portion in this thread is your above quoted message. Thanks.
    2. Long live my diamond sister and may Goddess continue to bestow energy and robust health for all purposes including contributing to IL in great measure.
    Regards.

iyerviji likes this.
  2. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Agree with you maa. Monika learnt and matured enough for her age through her life experiences only.

After marriage I have been living abroad so I hadn't have much interactions with people In my home country. What I learnt and learning is from reading books, true stories, someone's experiences, thinking and analyzing. I have tendency to accept and adjust anything comes in my life so it useful for me at any circumstances .

I am a great escapist too. So I always try my best to make myself and others happy too.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    iyerviji and MonikaSG like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

:hello:your statements are for studying and not for mere reading. Each of these statements to be absorbed and remain in contemplation to get the full purport. regarding your above quoted part:
    2. Once it so happened that ATM coughed up a 100 in excess of the amount punched. as ATM was annexed to the branch, my son went in to return the excess hundred but the officer of private bank said merely "enjoy" and declined to accept citing accounting follow-up etc. would be additional problems.
    3. With dismay, he exited bank and proceeded to city where at an intersection a hiding inspector stopped him for a minor traffic violation and took him aside. as he was in hurry meet some other urgent commitment, he requested him to excuse but he was "let off" only after greasing the palm. Rs 100 paid and he proceed from the spot. this is what my son used to call it "instant Karma".
    Regards.
    God Bless Us All Always.

nakshatra1, iyerviji and MonikaSG like this.
  4. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Thank you. I said all this with personal experience. Thanks for sharing your experience. It will help all to learn further about it.

iyerviji likes this.
  5. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Thank you for the praise...it may be I am surrounded by many people in my joint family and a h who made me understand more clear about life. :)

iyerviji likes this.
  6. abibala

abibala Silver IL'ite

@viji ma.it was a nice story of your life.i learnt many things from you.in marriage if expectations didn't meet then total disappointment. To overcome that one is really hard.we all are trying in some way.but understanding the parter is the best part.that is little hard,but am trying.but to lead a long,peaceful life we need to argue sometime,quite sometime,be patient sometimes,adjusting most of the time,expect less,show more care and love..hats off viji ma:clap2:

7. Thyagarajan

:hello:@MonikaSG apropos #23 instant karma I wish to add here that cosmos benevolence to my son was observed within few days.
    2. He was pondering over the faulty machine and momentary windfall and after few minutes that was removed by traffic police.
    3. This resulted in short write-up published in a national daily within few days and his account credited with a fat sum several times of 100.
    This vouchsafe one of your observations.
    Regards.
    God Bless Us All Always.

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Anika

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad you learnt from my post. All the best dear for a happy married life