1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Idea of Beauty

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

My Idea of Beauty<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

Shakesphere wrote

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

Beauty is Skin Deep

How right he was hundreds of years ago.What is pretty for you, may be lousy for me.So no arguments on this score, friends, as I don’t want to lose you for females.

Today i was listening to some songs posted by My Utterances,called MU,and she is kind enough to post videos of songs requested by Sulekhans,and she posted my favourite at my request, " Ae Malik Tere Bande Hum".Ah heavenly.I am in cloud nine and i listen to it everyday at least a doxen times.Just below that song , she has posted a request by Captain Nemo " Tu Pyar ka Sagar Hai ".This too is a super song,and i cant thank MU enough for taking the trouble to post videos of the reader's choice.

Im proud to say She is a very sweet girl,talkative,and very knowledgeable.She gets up at 6 in the morning to read my blogs and comment, and laugh loudly at my blogs.Her mom must be wondering whats wrong with her.HAHA.

When I see the video of " Tu Pyar ka Sagar Hai", the music, the words,make my hair stand.Electrifying.Look at Nutan.So feminime,so innocent.she is my idea of beauty,whom i would like to hold in my arms,or sit and talk with her for hours.And these days there is Vidya Balan.Ahh, what can i say about her.Educated,slim,beautiful face,lovely acting,innocence written all over her.And no exposure at all.Not even a wee bit cleaveage.

I used to love Mamta Kulkarni too, a very odd choice u might say,but she had a wonderful face.Till she spoilt it all by that cover on Stardust,and getting mixed up with gangsters.Why did she have to expose when she was getting all the good roles.and her poor father is an inspector in the Traffic department in mumbai.He disowned her,and how bad he must be feeling when somone passes an obscene remark about his daughter.Same with the parents of Mallika Sherawat, who made an ass of herself at Cannes,Rakhee Sawant,and others their kind.

Aishwariya was one who was also pretty.I loved her in That Salman Khan movie, i forget the name with Ajay Devgan.And today in TOI i saw her pics and she looks hoorible and thin,and emancipated.

Previously i used to like Moon moon Sen,for her face (nothing else),Moushmi Chatterji (face, naughiness,and guess?), Katy Mirza,who had a nice face and nicer, whats that.Bindu too, till she started toput on weight at the wrong places.

Among South indian actresses, I used to love Sridevi, the Thunder thighs.I saw Her hindi movie " Himmatwala", and she was damn sexy, with a good face,but a lousy voice.But more than her i lvoed was Jaya Prada.Such a lovely face, no exposing of any body part, a perfect wife.Unluckily she chose the already married fellow,and brojke my heart.I loved her in " Sargam" with Rishi Kapoor.

Among Hollywood actresses, I loved Julia Roberts in " Pretty Woman ", a movie that brought tears in my eyes, and Julie Andrews in " the Sound of Music ",both elegant,and in the Nutan Mould,thin, good faces and decent.Looking at them, u can never have those kind of thoughts ever.

But today it is Vidya Balan my favourite.Why do girls have to expose.Look at Rakhee Sawant.She is so damn obscene.She is dressed l;ike she is waiting to be raped.But i wouldnt touch her with a bargepole.She would'nt make a good sister even.May my enemies have her,shes all yours.

Times have changed,maybe im old fashioned,but i would prefer a Vidya Balan next to me with a cup of tea, than a Rakhee Sawant au naturale in front of me with Scotch.Amen

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hai hai,
    tangdi kabab is taking round everywhere, great kamalji, you have the talent to bring out even the sternest ones with favourite lines...sunkan

3. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

So well written as usual. Reading your posts is an absolute joy, Kamalji.
    Aishwariya Rai no more looks like a beauty, she is so artificial in her ways . While talking about Rakhi Sawant how can you forget her long lost twin Mallika Sherawat and their South Indian counterpart, Namitha. Goodness Me!!!!!
    You have to just shut your eyes when you see their pics, all of them like you said asking for trouble, though that is a very mild word.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2007
  4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sunkan,

HA HA.Well i love legs ( i love the chicken variety more:) ).and what better to have a kabab and Vidya balan sitting next to me chatting away.And yes u too write about Rajnikant and kamlahasan and other heros and lets see whom u like.(just make sure yr husband dosnt get to read them.haha.) Regards.kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Janani,

I do post some controversial topics , dont i ? But otherwise blogs would get so boring, writing all goody goody stuff.

Just as plain food gets boring, and u put some garam masalas in them to make it palatable,u also need a dose of some silly blogs from Kamalji to bring a lovely smile to yr face.:)

Reg south indian bombs i just remember Silk Smita, though i found her lousy looking.And she committed suicide soem time back.And yes their clothes, well even a guy like me closes his eyes, bcs i have daughters at home.

Thanks for such nice words,janani,thank u so much.Regards.kamal

6. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Great.....

I thing Sushmitha Sen is better than Aish.... She is more warm and recptive...Ash is a cold beauty, we can see only as a decorative piece..

As regards Silk.... I had the opportunity to travel with her once... while coming back from cochin after audit.... She is absolutely normal and very homely.... Her personal life is very sypathatic....

Veda

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi kamalji,

Was wondering what next after fireworks... looks a nice controversial one again.. beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and obscenity lies in the mind of the viewer:tongue ... all said i understand your liking nutan..i really admire her in that song...i think she looks like the girl (as shah rukh khan in kkhh maa se milane wali type.) yeah so beautiful...and those eyes speaking to you you alone..(right??)

Vidya balan looks cute. there have been some real cute ones who have been one movie wonders....

Ah julia roberts is a beauty, michael pfeiffer is again a homely type of beauty.

hey btw kamalji u missed few of them...juhie...,

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2007
  8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti,

Juhi Chawla i missed, and Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, and this new girl Padukone,shes fabulous.

Looking at these girls or women,Shanti, never for a moment is thee a feeling of sexiness.You just love them for their charm and never such thoughts cross my mind or for that matter any males mind.

But u look at Rakhee Sawant and those types, i am repelled actually.I dont know about others but they are a put off really.

Well after fireworks, i have another one coming, i think u may like it.
    Its about bathrooms, and how much people spend on them, and who does what in the bathroom

The actor Ashok Kumar used to spend 2 hours in the bath room in the nude, and painting away.HAHA.Lets see how the response will be , tomm forst thign i will post it.

Thanks for yr kind comments.Regards.kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

Sushmita is very very sexy, those eyes, those expressions.i just loved her in Main Hoon Na.A very big turn on.God knows how i missed her.Regards.kamal

( I hope my wife is not reading this):2thumbsup:

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi kamalji,

Will definitely be waiting. people and thier indulgences....

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2007