1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My friend on a Wrong Way

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by adisum, Jun 25, 2015.

1. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Yes thank you so much ... I hope she will come out of this safe and soon

1 person likes this.
  2. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Got your point now.. You are right, I have tried and she hasn't cared about my opinions so I should shut my mouth now until she get to know the consequences by herself

3. sheztheone

sheztheone Platinum IL'ite

OP, you are being a good friend as we can see from your post-as you are genuinely concerned about your friend.

But it is not good at all that your mom, sister and fiancee knows about this. This will stay in their minds and they will forever judge her even if she comes out of this episode in a good way.
    Also, word may get around albeit without malice, and it is your friend who will be affected in the long run.

You, as a good friend, have all the right to be concerned or appalled. Sometimes our friends tend to slip into the wrong path, knowingly or unknowingly. As a friend, your duty as I see it would be to let you know what you feel about this, and be there for her if she truly feels bad about herself.

About whether you should speak to her or not, only you have to take that decision. It is good to respect your mom for the freedom she has given you, but IMO it does not imply that you can friend and unfriend people because they want you to.
    If you are able to do this, perhaps she never was your good friend.

sindmani and adisum like this.
  4. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Hi Anusha, Thanks for your Fb

You are right , its not good that everybody knows about this matter, but my sister had also worked in the same company , she get to know this from other employees and told my mum. Regarding my fiancee, yes I myself told him to take his opinion on this matter, as he knows how that friend matters to me. He only asked me to talk to her clearly, that I did but when my friend insulted me ( influenced by that bloody boss) , my fiancée got furious and that is why he asked me to cut off the relation with such friend ( but I didn't). I explained to him that she is not like this from the start but has been carried away. Yes they have formed the opinions but they trust me and understand me in such a away that if my friend will come out of this ,they will never ask me to boycott her.

Regarding my friend ,I was all in chaos.. seriously After so many Fbs and so mamy suggestions I have just come to this conclusion that as of now i should take my steps back and let her go through this situation so she can understand what consequences she has to face . But at the same time , I should be ready to hold her and accept her by heart once she will get out of this fuss. I hope this will work. I just pray for her safety.

1 person likes this.
  5. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone,

A big thanks for all of you whoever suggested me on this post back then.
    I was just going through my old posts and felt an urge to tell you all what happened with G after that incident.

Okay, after about 6 odd months near to the New year 2016, she called me crying that she want to meet me. I told her she can tell me over the call what the matter was.

She then started sobbing and telling me everything that how that married man had taken her advantage ( in all terms ) , i felt disgusted on this and asked her what she wanted from me now. She said she is sorry to betray me , i was right and all stuff. And again she get along with that person ( she told me herself after about 15-20 days) . She said she had a fight with him but as he has gifted her an iphone she is all happy now.

I cut the thinnest thread of that relationship that very day.

she kept on calling me further as well but i didn't respond. I didn't tell anything to anyone as i and my fiancee were oursleves going through a tough phase in life. ( our marriage was postponed)

Recently, i came to know she has been getting married to a rich hunk next month... hahaha i just dont know what happened to her married man love, but i am least interested now. She will always remain in my heart though as a childhood friend but for me i cant support a wrong deed no matter who is in front of me...

I wish her luck for future and more luck to her future husband.

I feel so naive to be so much concerned for her in july 2015 when she never asked me what i was going through in my life. I am a changed person now, i hope its for good only :)

6. samsWait

samsWait Silver IL'ite

Some people are hopeless. They will have to learn by themselves only. What you did is right. You can advice. But ultimately they will learn from experience. You can only hope she will get her experience

adisum likes this.
  7. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Thankyou for your fb, i wish she had already realized her mistake , othervise i fell bad for the guy she is getting married to... :)