1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My friend on a Wrong Way

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by adisum, Jun 25, 2015.

1. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Even I am afraid of this. The case is she is my friend front he age of 3 , since then we went to school together, college was same and even we are very close to each other's families.Thats why so much of concern, but I guess @Catwalk and you are right as to stay away from her life. Its her life and her decisions. Its just so hard for me. Her parents will get to know one day and they might ask me that If I knew that before or not, What will I say then ? Its just so confusing

2. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Hi dear pardon me If you didn't get it correctly, though I clearly mentioned that once she was my best friend, She isn't now dear. But Why I shouldn't had asked her about the affair? If I got to hear such kind of stuff from a 3rd person about my friend , I think I have full rights to ask her about the matter. Yeah involving into that matter and giving suggestions isn't my right and she may not like it. You said "If you don't approve" , Do you think Its a thing that might be approved ? Yes I will stay away as this seems to be the best as of now.

3. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Yes after trying enough to make her understand I had already started being formal with her. The thing that is hurting me is that it isn't bothering her that I am not talking to her :(

4. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

She is single, not married yet . Her Parents are asking her to get married, they are even ready if she has someone in her life. They even asked me If I know about her Choice for marriage or not and I just told them I have no idea regarding this. She herself knows what kind of Man he is, He has two beautiful daughters . I just wonder how a father of two daughters can ruin life of someone else's daughter... He had affair with another girl in office before my friend and my friend knows that still she is behaving like a moron. That man's wife is so pretty and a successful lady on career front, really don't know why he can't focus on her wife :mad:

5. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

You are right, My relations are very good with her parents still they might not believe on this thing as it concerns their daughter's future. I will work on your suggestion Thank you :)

6. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

thank you simi ... I will keep praying... I know her from past 21-22 years, may be coz of this Its hurting me that she has become so blind that she is ready to leave her old friend for the fake love of a married man .. I just hope she will come out of this soon....

7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Either she could be blindfolded in the thing called love with her boss. Nothing could open her eyes until she is hit hard by the reality. Then it may be too late for her to change anything.

Or

She is extra smart, and cunning that she knows what is she doing. Such persons do not need any guidance.

Let me explain both characters clearly, so that you can decide which one your friend is.

The former ones will be too naive, yearning for a love, issues with finding alliances and too emotional. So, can't help them from falling in love with anyone who touches their heart.

The latter ones make calculative moves. Befriending with a married man cum boss could support their career, future both professionally and financially. After a while, they know how to escape from this mud to some unseen countries. Where some innocent men will be always ready to marry them in the name of arranged marriage through matrimonial sites or again blind love marriage with poor/no background checking.

sindmani, pear and adisum like this.
  8. chaithup

chaithup Bronze IL'ite

in the whole episode, we need to be worried about the guy, whom she will be marrying officially.

9. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

She is not at all naive or over emotional. She had a relation in past and that ended up in breakup as the boy was cheating on her ( I am not sure of the reason though) so may be yes she is yearning to be loved. No issues with finding alliances. Her family is well off , her father has a good name in society and she is pretty & qualified enough to get a good alliance.

I have felt sometimes that money attracts her a lot... Its hard to believe but She seems to be of latter type :cry:

Thanks SGBV , You cleared my Mind. I am feeling like I never mattered to her. She always said to me that I am her only friend whom she can trust and we will be together even after our kids will born. It is just so hard for me to accept that I don't matter to her , as I am not talking to her She isn't even trying to clear the things out as if she was waiting for my mouth to be shut..

10. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Only if she will agree to get married !! Till now she is all okay to be with a person who roam around with her in the day time and at night takes pleasure from his wife..She said she is fine to live her life like this ...lost her senses I guess :x