My First Iui And Slow Gonal-f Response

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Maniwil, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Rukmini30

Rukmini30 New IL'ite

Is there any reason for not growing the follicles? Dr didn't increase the injection dose, so that it may grow right? For endo thickness she can give Progynova & Arg 9 I think so...r u taking this medicine along with injections from day 2...just stress free and already you conceived naturally so definitely you will conceive soon with iui or naturally..
    Lots of baby dust..god will listen our prayers...

2. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Thank you Rukmini. Doctor told that she will increase the dose in next cycle and she stopped all the medicines for this cyclce. She is checking if there is any natural growth. I took injections on D3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and as there is no increase, she told to stop and looking for natural increase. She asked to come again on Jan 21 which will be D23. Now I am only on metformin and follic acid. No other medicines. She will be giving Gonal-F 100 in next cycle

3. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

@Maniwil - May be higher dosage will help..lets hope the best for it

Maniwil likes this.
  4. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

May be I am hoping the same. But do one any not responded to Gonal 75 and later responded for a higher dose? I am very much worried that I am not responding to this dose :(

5. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Hello All,

How are every one doing? Any good news so far for any one?? Today is my second day and had an appointment with doc. She told that she will start Gonal 100IU this time. Please pray for me.

6. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

@Maniwill ... I have been reading ur threads... what's ur status now? Got injections ?

7. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

@Jeevasaro I went to doc on my day 2. She told to take gap for one month with out using any injections. She asked me to be on vigorous exercise. And now am using metformin and Norm-Z along with folic acid tablets. And doc asked me to come on day 2 on next month as she want to start my injections. She took gap this month as she want to give time to my uterus to get adjusted I think

8. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

@maniwill.... Good ..leaving a gap is a good start..
    Am in Day 7... From day 2 i had clomid 100mg and having metformin and folic acid... From day 5 having injections 75IU...took for three days 2 more days to go.. on day 10 i need to go for follicular study...

Any tips for IUI success ?

9. Myladdu

Myladdu Senior IL'ite

Maniwil don't loose hope. The medicines are trial and error. It will take sometime to reach the good dosage of medicine.
    As you , I too have pco I took metforming, vitamin D. Though I had normal weight doc asked me to go walking 30 min. Increase my protein diet and reduce in carbohydrates and sugar.
    I started a routine of daily fast walking in gym I didn't stop it until I got pregnant. Also I followed the strict diet. Even on festival I don't eat sweet . After all it's all for baby.
    I got pregnant with iui but miscarried at 6 th week then took a. Break for 2 months then started with injection. It took 2 cycle to find the right doses. But I couldn't get pregnant. So I choose ivf. Because of my age. And I got pregnant.

So don't loose hope. You will get s beauty full and healthy baby soon

Maniwil likes this.
  10. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

I wish you the best.. As far as I know you are on good start. What was the follice size now? I donot have IUI done yet. So I'm really not sure of any tips. But I got some info from google that we need enough rest. After IUI, docs say that we can be on normal routine works. But I heard that it is already good to have enough rest after IUI. Eat more fiber foods. Lot of water and exercise is a must. May I know if you have PCOD problem? If it is there, then exercise is must.