My First Iui And Slow Gonal-f Response

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Maniwil, Jan 6, 2017.

1. ashwinim3006

ashwinim3006 Gold IL'ite

Don't feel low. Miracles do happen. Who knows ur follicles may grow without any stimulation too. If not also u still have next cycles too. Don't have a preformed idea that u will n u must conceive this month itself coz it increases ur stress levels as well as ur partner's. Relax!!! It will happen when it should until then we need to keep trying. Getting anxious won't help u anyway instead it will worsen things.
    Just try to lose some weight coz it's really necessary for the drugs to give optimal results. Since u already r on metformin I think it will help u overcome the insulin resistance. Eat healthy. Avoid all junk n sugary stuffs. Be optimistic n baby dust to u :thumbsup:

Maniwil and wish4miracle like this.
  2. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much dear. Yes I hope that I will see a BFP if I shed my weight. I am very much fond of rice which is the main thing to avoid. I am trying to take fibre food with proteins. Thank you so much for your suggestions. My IUI was any way stopped for this cycle. So I will be ready with my next cycle with good exercise and diet. And Yes The doctor asked me to reduce 3kgs. So working on it. I forgot to say that I am taking zincovit to replace the multi vitamins.

3. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much mathisubbu:)

4. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much Ashwini... :) Feeling positive with all your support.

5. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

Can u try applying warm water bag on ur ovary area for 10 mins.. I did this 2 times a day and read in internet that it helps in follicles growth.. Just try it out.. If ur BMI is high,this can happen too..One of my friend has pcos and is quite a bit overweight, she tried iui and her follicles were quite slow growing..doctor had to add more injections..anyways she got positive that cycle..
    Try exercising and less carb diet.. If at all this tym it doesn't work,don't worry u might other type of FSH injections..doctors change medication in next cyce if one is not working..Its all trial in the first cycle..

6. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

It should be warm..not hot..bearable to skin..not hot at all

Maniwil likes this.
  7. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Yes!!! I've read it too. I will try this from today itself.. Thanks for sharing this "hopingformirace"

8. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Sure Dear

9. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Started my diet from today.. Had Oats for my break fast :grimacing::grimacing: :weary:... Not able to eat it. But have to...

Mathisubbu likes this.
  10. Mathisubbu

Mathisubbu Bronze IL'ite

That's a good start maniwill. You know what I went for cd10 ultrasound . Had many follicles 3,4,5,7,9 in size. I'll have another u/s in a day. But the endo thickness is just 4.21 . It thinned out.. it makes me worry. I ve read that clomid causes this,but last cycle I didn't have this. I can understand ur feelings. Today I m going to apply warm water bag on my tummy. What's ur cd today..

Maniwil likes this.