My First Iui And Slow Gonal-f Response

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Maniwil, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

@Maniwil ... Hi dear,
    Checked with doctor today.. she gave some lab test for LH.. if my LH is high she asked to reduce d LH then only have to do IUI.. I don't know what to do... :-(

2. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Dont worry dear...we have medicines for every problem now.So dont worry at all...Are you doing exercise? It is a solution for many problems... We all will hold our babies soon. Baby dust to all of us who are trying for kids....:clapclap::clapclap:

3. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

@Maniwil ... Dear I got my blood results.. am completely normal... Nothing to worry about am so happy today... From tomorrow day 5 gonna start my injections... Cheers ... Am with ur track ... :)

Maniwil likes this.
  4. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Awww Thats awesome news dear!!!! We all shall carry our baby soon.... For me, Today is D11 and I have a scan today. Very worried. Yesterday I have sever back pain and very worried. Not sure if that was a side effect of gonal f.

5. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Jeevasaro likes this.
  6. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

@Maniwil... Don't worry about ur pain it's coz of d medicine.. think that u gonna have the baby soon... Try to think that nd u ll never see ur pain... K so take rest sleep well... :)
    Am in day 5 today onwards injection started menotas HP 75iu... Letrozole,centum,metformin and folic acid am taking... scan on day 8 only... So stay positive and keep posting.. :)

7. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Jeevasaro@ Good to hear that from you.... Mine is a bad news :( As expected, I ovulated before my doctor triggered me. Went for scan yesterday and she found that the follicle was ruptured and found free fluid. So this cycle was cancelled. Started Duphastone. Shall wait for next cycle again :( This wait has been horrible for me. Never though that conceiving is this hard :( For my next cycle, doctor wrote scan for me every day..

8. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Thats why u got back pain I guess... Anyways don't loose hope bcoz of this.. may be u can conceive naturaly...try fertility yoga mainly for blood flow in uterus.. u can google it.. stay positive nd don't get stressed... Lots of baby dust to u :)

Check this link
    5 Yoga Poses to Enhance your Fertility - Blossom Clinic

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    sibani221 likes this.
  9. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

:kissingheart::kissingheart:Thank you for your kind words dear.. Baby dust for us!!

sibani221 likes this.
  10. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Am in day 10... Went for scan today only small follicles found... Am totally upset... This time I won't make it I guess... Crying alot like why me ? :-(