1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Experiments With GOD !

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sabitha_K, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Radha,

I loved your way of analogising worship to gods to the multitasking that we perform in everyday's task.

Thanks for stepping in and providing your comments here.

Yes , you are right these are my experiments in defining a relationship with God.

2. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Laks,

I am so glad to see you here !

Next step in your quest of God ? I loved your way of expressing your thoughts about providing guidance to your loved one in this journey that everyone takes in one's life.

Thanks a lot of clanging the feedback bell and making your presence felt here.

3. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Srini !

Long time no see ? Where have you disappeared ?

I am thrilled to see you here finally.Thanks for your encouraging feedback.Hope to bump into you more in IL now ..

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saby dear,

Did you have an insight into the workings of our mind. you definitely have brought the whole .

A poignant and retrospective post.Faith is not questioned. But God and Religion is arguably the most complex manifestation of the most complex phenomenon known to science, the human mind. Would i want to Persingers' god machine today, is question i chose not to delve into, but if it was some 25 years back i would have been the first to volunteer.

it made me reminiscence my journey. I have never feared God.

I think you have summed up my feeling by saying that You believe in God.

A very beautifully crafted post dearie.

5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabi,

Welcome back after a long time. ….and with what a wonderful post dear…:thumbsup
    while I was totally with you at every stage I could NEVER have presented my thoughts so clearly…
    I agree with lalli….even as a kid I never liked the word god "fearing." ..and YES I too prefer to be a "believer"
    Hats off to you , dear girl in her twenties….way to go:thumbsup

6. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabitha,

I read this post of yours few days back..and beleive me I was awe struck with the way you weave words. Not that I am unfamiliar of your style.

I am not that proficient in conveying my thoughts easily in words as you do..and hence fail to express how I loved your retrospection. So just nominating it for the Finest post of the month

Bye

7. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya,

So right ! I completely agree with everything that you have stated.

I am glad that my post has served as a podium to disperse your wisdom which we all gladly relish in imbibing.

Thanks a lot for taking your time out and providing your FB here.

At times, the FBs are more savoury with profundity and I am honoured that you have done your magic here once again.

:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

8. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Polly !

I wonder why did it take Tenzing Norgay few weeks to reach Mt Everest.

Now I realize that if YOU had been his mentor uplifting his spirits with motivating words then he would have levitated and reached in hours.That is the effect of you on people around you.You make everyone feel so special in their own way and make them realize their inner potential.I can't express how much your encouragement and thoughtful feedback means to a lot of people here in IL.

To me atleast it does wonders, and I am so glad to have come across someone so selfless.Thanks a lot for being there for me.

I remember reading the quote of Oppenheimer few years back but you have aptly quoted it here.Needless to say your knowledge on the theological development in the society since middle-ages is vast than me and I am always eager to learn and fill in the gaps.

I sometimes wonder if IL for me would have been the same without you; smirk as I do not have to explicitly state it.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  9. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

My dearest Kamla,

I knew that you would be coming here after FP nomination !

I knew that you would acknowledge the post !

I knew that you would have some appreciating words to praise my work !

But what I can't fathom is inspite of so much predictability and certainty, why does your feedback still exhilarate me so much ?

I guess that is the power of your comments where you send the reader waltzing in excitement.I would be surprised if there is any IL out there who reads your comments just once coz I take great pleasure & pride in re-re-re reading them till my heart and mind are imbrued with the warmth you diffuse.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  10. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Jyothi,

Glad that you liked my post.Thanks for your feedback and hope to see you more often in IL.:thumbsup