My Experience At The Indian Store

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by virtualkv2020, Nov 27, 2019.

1. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

In My community almost everyday someone knocks on my door to preach Christianity. The worst thing either really young kids or old ladies come . They still drop the religious book even after saying no . When I work from home it is highly annoying to just open the door and let them know that we follow different religion . Now a days I don’t bother to open the door . Secondly I used to feel guilty throwing those books away in trash but not anymore. I think there should be law that should this type of marketing for religion should be banned . I remember back when Jayalalitha was CM these type of conversions were banned . In my childhood days so many poor kids and families were converted exploiting their poverty . My house was next to Church . You can see all the poor families coming there . On top of that there were many rumors about overall functioning of that place . In my college days my friend used to take me to something called prayer cell . I really felt uncomfortable being part of that situation. I for one believe this practice of conversion should be banned. This type of propaganda should be banned .

shravs3 and Sunshine04 like this.
  2. virtualkv2020

virtualkv2020 Platinum IL'ite

I had to detox my child’s brain after his cells were ruthlessly bombarded by a hitler cum religious fanatic.This is not just about Christianity, the religious fanaticism exists in all beliefs.We just need to be on guard,respect each other’s beliefs without imposing on each other.

KashmirFlower likes this.
  3. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

But seems like only christianity heavily appoints people to knock on the doors to preach. I have had no other religion knock on the door and give unsolicited preaches.

Although, yes I agree with you 100% that every religion has people who has misunderstood it and have taken it far from its actual divinity.

Sorry to deviate the topic...didn't mean to, guess got carried away with expressing :buenrollo:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  4. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Yes. In India, they just enter the house aggressively even when the host is reluctant to let them inside.
    This happened in my house. My mom is very soft. By the Time she was trying to convey she is not interested, they had made themselves comfortable in the house :crybaby2:

5. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

:hmmm:.....:facepalm:

What can I offer you...to leave?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019