My dog Mylo {lab]

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by malligashivaram, Jun 20, 2011.

1. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Gaur thank you soo much for your comments and advices

2. malligashivaram

Latha thank you for your encouraging comments ..Sorry for the losses I know how it feels ...they take our happiness with them...so happy to know pussy dear has taken its place they somehow know kindhearted humans ...Yesterday I saw a pussy peeping from the back door I called her in so lovingly she came despite knowing the dogs are here ..I wanted to give it some biscuits by the time ...my julie chased her away poor thing ..I put a bread for her

3. malligashivaram

keey that was an inspiration thank you..Yes I will read your posts to custard and gather the tips ...Yes Iam so happy with him ..he keep me busy and on my toes , Woofing around wanting to play ....

4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Maliga Bhen LIked the naughty mylo very much. As you said, it comes with responsibilty and one should dedicatedly take care of them like how you do.

1 person likes this.
  5. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Malligama...

It was nice to see mylo and he looks so cute and pretty,i too have a lab dog in my home and his name is heinrich and he is the pet for both me and my DH.

He is also the same like mylo...he eats apple,banana,orange and even more is he likes to eat badam ,dates and cashew..

In the morning when i pack lunch for my DH ,then i need to give him also the dry fruits or else he will be shouting at me till i give it to him...

I enjoy myself spending my time with him.

My son is going to celebrate his first birthday this november..i still remember him how small he was when my DH came home with my son...and now he is grown up a lot.

Paulina...

I read your reply on diet chart for dogs...i have a doubt is it ok to give dogs foods with salt...

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  6. kssuma14

kssuma14 Bronze IL'ite

Mylo is so cute.... Wish him a healthy life. I too have a pom. Inserting her picture. She is a darling!!!!! 16012011038.jpg

1 person likes this.
  7. malligashivaram

Kusuma you Pom is really too cute ..wish i had one too ...:)