My dog Mylo {lab]

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by malligashivaram, Jun 20, 2011.

1. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Paulina dear My hugs first ,you have taken so much time and care to reply to me in details sorry for the late opening ..I will follow all your advice It is perfect ..yes playing with water he did get allergic now we put it only when he needs..and keep good watch on him not eat too much I mix rice little dhal and veg he takes in the afternoon , night 1 egg and Iddli or dosas ..I will follow your type thank you so much...yeah putting son weight so fast
    I have Kept a police trainer who come 3 times a week and trains him basic obedience..as it was difficult for us ..now he coping up well :bowdown

2. malligashivaram

Priya ma thank you for your sweet comment ...yes I got so confused what to give him at first Now I give him half an apple or 1 banana he even likes oranges ......Sweet guy so very lovable

3. malligashivaram

:)Satkips happy you enjoyed his mischief's our house is big it is getting difficult to catch the fellow...but he clean by nature thank god for that .thanks dear for the reply

4. malligashivaram

Spupula thanks for the nice comments I have a another dog Called Julie ..she is my bodygaurd ..but she is old now 13 so she is very quite now ,cant run around with Mylo which he gets angry and calls her for play ......but they do have a nice time together now she looks so small in front of him

5. malligashivaram

Thanks Sudha dear missed you so much..without you and reading your works it is really bore ..I know I was a little busy thanks for the comment my friend

6. malligashivaram

So true faith all the slippers are gone..my favorite ones too books,furniture cushions they love best...good thing i had old ones to give him to finish ...he looked so happy doing it too thanks faith for your lovely pleasant comments

7. malligashivaram

Thanks Padmu , It is torture sometimes remove my bedsheet and tell me wake up and play with him ball, everyday he did this now I have made him stay outside with a watchman ..still miss all the mischief he did before ,Any water anwhere he will be sitting in the tub kept for washing clothes...one day he had 5 pieces of fried fish we had kept for lunch forgotten to keep very careful ha ..yes he is loving and fun thanks Padmu

8. malligashivaram

Gaur thank you for your comments Yes he is still slipping in the marble floor so now I tye him more outside and play too outside..so that his legs dont get damaged

9. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Dear Ma'am
    Mylo looks so adorable, He must be quite a handful . Can you share the meal plan , as i have a 6.5 month old german shepard named Tony , these days he is being very fussy with his food.

10. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

mylo a nice name for a cute dog....