My dog and me

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Poetlatha, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

@Lathasv : absolutely right Latha, good suggestion to @mimmyme, they are better than children, and no wonder in US people prefer pets instead of having children. For many reasons, which I truly understand now.
    @jskls : I feel they are very friendly, once you get to understand their language you will be fine with them.
    @Srama : my dog's nick name is Jaggu, we love her so much
    @Kaniths: you always give nice suggestion to share my post to other links but I'm lazy, I will try to follow.
    @Scorpio : glad you had a pet from child hood. I have tons of stories to share about my pet ventures will slowly do it!
    Thanks everyone for keeping occupied to write more by your encouraging comments!

2 people like this.
  2. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

@mimmyme
    yes, pets are better than human beings:)

1 person likes this.
  3. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

I have two at home a Pomeranian and a shiatzu, Oh they are so adorable. Life is empty without them. Real stress buster. They are so smart. :)I love they way they show there depression when we go out. They show their affection when come home as if we are their world. Very sweet!

1 person likes this.
  4. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

@indubalram : every word you said is absolutely true. I have more to write about my Jaggu will share later. Please you all need to continue the thread by writing more about your pets too!

@meenasankaran....please do contribute about your experiences with the pets.

5. mimmyme

mimmyme Gold IL'ite

I don't really like dogs..but my kid does....guess i should give a try...

6. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi all doggie lovers /owners who have written so much in praise of your lovable pets.....please honour them by posting their pictures in the Pets Forum.There is another thread in the Pets Forum where you will find tons of pictures by dog owners.There are other pets liker cats and birds too over there.If you could join there it will be highly appreciated...the thread is "Join the Club.... Membership Free"