1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My DH and bottle LIDS

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by gaya3gururajan, Jan 11, 2012.

1. gaya3gururajan

gaya3gururajan Bronze IL'ite

It might sound like the craziest problem in life but the craziest problem when faced daily it really bugs..... First of all i dont know why god gave so much strength to men and not to us.... See how it tosses my daily tasks... early morning(not early actually) i wake up and like a good gal first go to brush my teeth.. the struggle starts there... i cant open the lid of my toothpaste:drowning... thanks to my DH who closed it so tight yesterday... Seeing my yawning image in the mirror.. i struggle and struggle and then finally mission achieved:thumbsup.. it doesn't end there... mom says have water after brushing.. again the problem continues now its the tap of the water filter:)... thats not the end ladies... the whole day right from opening the pickle bottle to water bottles, be it any container if it has a lid and my DH uses it, i am into a mess wasting hours trying to open it:) I dont know why god gave so much strength to men and made them use it in all silly ways that troubles us..... anyways i know the only solution to this problem is my intelligence in choosing the containers... i got to try that now.....Wish me all the best!!!!!!:cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    5 people like this.

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

is that why "early to rise" is meant to be followed by ladies only?!!! [​IMG] :rotflbut one thing did you notice? God has created women who marries such men be more determinant and strong that they finally succeed in it and gives work to brain for getting wiser and wiser to tackle problems.

3 people like this.
  3. gaya3gururajan

He he..... you are rite.... probably thats one way of training us to face challenges...Great a got a positive note from my problem through you....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
  4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Gayathri
    why you want to change containers.........
    Simple solution to come out of this is when the toothpaste cap is not opening take the tube to your DH and tell him please open this, instead of you struggling so much.
    If the tap is not opening even though he is sleeping call him and ask him to open the tap for you with a sweet smile on your face when you start troubling him in this sweet way he will realise it and will never use his strength where he shouldn't use it:biggrin2:

6 people like this.
  5. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

:) Why God gave strength to men - because HE wants men to be our official "LID OPENERS" :D I never try - whatever i want to be opened... i hand it over to him and hey presto..it is open!! Save yourself trouble and hand over the duty to him :D

3 people like this.
  6. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

Hi Gayathri,
    I go with the above ladies. Why to bother yourself when your DH is strong enough to help you. When he uses his strength to close the lids so tightly, let the opportunity of using his strength to open them be his solely.:rotfl

Latha.

1 person likes this.
  7. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Dear Gayathri, I second Aruna mam and MM ... If DH is troubling you be closing the lid tight, you trouble him back asking him to open it... The problem will be solved very soon.... hehehe... :)

Nice one, liked it very much..

ILT

1 person likes this.
  8. gaya3gururajan

Dear arunarc, mansi, chelluri and tulips....

So nice to hear such good ideas that favours me and makes my life easy..... Actually i had asked him to open it now and then... he would only make fun of me.... Now i will command him to get it opened and will let him know that i have so much public support:) So he better does it:cheers
    Cheers,
    Gaya3

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
    2 people like this.
  9. shambu

shambu Silver IL'ite

OMG..........liked this post toooooo much... Chillout!

wow... definitely a different post altogether... surely didn't expect this problem AT ALL!!!!!!!! in fact took me to surprise :biglaugh

i agree with the co-ILs on this issue..:thumbsup

enjoy.....

1 person likes this.
  10. esbanu

esbanu Gold IL'ite

I really enjoy this thread while reading.. ask him or call him to open all containers which is he used with lots of lovely smile on your face..:p

1 person likes this.