1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My dear Kamal Bro who makes everyone happy with his snippets

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 30, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

My dear Bro Kamalji who makes everyone happy with his snippets and lovely jokes and has so many wellwishers here is going to be a Senior Citizen from 1st September. If you have to say in Sriniketan's words he will be born as a child on 1st September because she had said in one of her very old thread that after sixty years you have to count from one. In that way I just completed 10 years on 19th August. If you are confused let me tell you Kamalji is going to complete sixty wonderful years on 1st September and joining us, I mean the Senior Citizens of Indusladies. He always makes us laugh and forget our worries and he has so many wellwishers here. I thought I am the only one waiting for fbs but was surprised to read that he also gets upset without fbs.

Kamal bro dear a 60th birthday is a wonderful occasion. You have crossed several milestones, but life just keeps looking for more challenges. Enjoy the bliss of sixty; enjoy the fruits of your labor. Surround yourself with your children and grandchildren, and tell them tales of the yesteryears. Relive the magical moments of life even while you look forward to new experiences. It's great to be sixty!

They say that wine is better as it ages.
    I wish nothing but the same for you.
    Have a blessed day
    And may you age more gracefully in the coming years.
    The older you get
    The better you become
    Continue to inspire us
    Happy Birthday!

May God bless you and fulfill all your wishes Kamal Bro

Attached Files:

9 people like this.

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sis Viji,

thank u so much for the kind wishes and words. i wontbe celebrating, for i dont celebrate usually.But i love that sweet cake .HAHA

For me everyday is a birthday, and since the last year and a half after my cancer operation, for me everyday is a brithday, and i am happy with the new lease of life.Touchwood i am hald and hearty now, and with the good wishes from u and all my dear brothers and sisters here, who knows i might even grow younger, in fact a teenager too.HAHA

thank u so much, i am blessed Viji.

Regards

kamal

7 people like this.
  3. iyerviji

Thanks Kamal bro dear for your first fb. Glad to know that everyday is your birthday, I am also happy that you are ok now. You are a role model for us . May God bless you and always keep you healthy always.

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijiakka,

You are so kind to bring to our attention Kamalji's birthday. We both are born around the same time. I was born in May 1954. I figured it out when I spoke to him over phone for the first time last month.

Dear Kamalji,

Many more happy returns of the day. When we spoke on the phone, I figured out that we are of the same age and probably you are younger. I completed 59 years in May 2013. Leading a life fearless is equivalent of becoming a child. Have peace with Harshaji, have wonderful time with your daughters and have fun with your grandchildren.

Viswa

2 people like this.
  6. iyerviji

Viswa dear 1954 means you will complete 60years next year only or instead of 1953 you have written 1954.

7. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

8. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Kamal sirrrrr
    A very Happy birthday to you sirrrr!!

[​IMG]

And now no kanjoosi tell us
    Wheres the party tonite??? :biggrin2:

@vijima
    Thankyou !!!

9. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Many Happy returns of the day in advance Kamalji. I wished my Dad a very Happy Birthday just a few minutes ago and here comes a wish for you too...

Life is the best journey for it shows us many roads as we travel year after year. Every road shows us a new way. Wish you many happy roads in years to come.

10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijiakka,

I was born in May 1954 only. I am completing 60 years only in next May.

Viswa

1 person likes this.