1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

my daughter fell back of the head and no bump

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by rithumom, Feb 19, 2012.

1. rithumom

rithumom New IL'ite

she is 3 years old.. yesterday she slipped on wet floor and slided down and hit her head..she cried for 1 minutes and vomited once.. we rushed to the emergency and the doctor checked her eyes and legs .. he said she was fine.. but observe her for any recurrent vomitting... it was almost 20 hours now.. she is fine and doing well... but i didnt recovered from the shock..my hands are still shivering..i just want to ask two question... how many hours i need to monitor?.. and she didnt devolope any bump... i read somewhere here that the bump is the good sign...after reading that i am worring a lot...she also allow me to touch her head and said no pain.sometime said painingdont know which one is right..worried a lot...

2. polymorphic

polymorphic Platinum IL'ite

why dont you take her to the doc again if you are so worried? if she is back to being her self then dont worry. Dont pass on your anxiety to her. Seeing you anxious may make her more scared.

3. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Hi Rithu,
    I can understand how you must be feeling.Before 5-6 months i had the same incident with my daughter but thank God she didn't vomit though she didn't let me touch her head for almost two days as it was hurting her,otherwise she was ok.I don't know whether you believe in these things or not,but i feel God is there to protect these little angels.so if she is normal,which no one else except a mother can feel,you don't need to worry.
    My best wishes for your daughter.